Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Improve toolbar appearance
- Fix height issues in settings window.
- Compatibility with Status 4 Evar
- Prevent websites from changing toolbar with (actual fix)
- Default the filename if not present
- Fix a few minor cases where bad filenames would be suggested
- Fixed save function.
- Fixed compatibility with Download Sort.
- Fix for bug that prevents saving of images with their full path in their filename (chop off directory string from filename, so "/a/b/c.jpg" becomes "c.jpg").
Incorporate fixes from OldManRivuh (thanks for providing the fixes):
- Set highest possible z-index value in binding (so toolbar always appears on top).
- Fix issue with Facebook where saving the image causes the Facebook image browser to exit.
- Always add toolbar pixel offset to the position of the toolbar, even if it is set to appear relative to the cursor.
- Fixed copy function (copy both link to image and image, as per previous Firefox behaviour).
- Fixed width of toolbar being affected by websites.
Compatible with Firefox 4.0.
Removed overwrite for auto save (previously a hidden pref, defaulted to off).
Removed auto-suggest filename in file picker (extremely non-standard).
20 new locales.
Increased default minimum image size to 260x260 (stops toolbar appearing on Google Maps).
Supports SVG images.
Please note: There are known problems using this version of Image Toolbar with the Dutch version of Firefox (nl-NL). Please use Image Toolbar 0.6.3.