GoogleSharing Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Compatibility with Firefox 4.
* GoogleSharing now supports SSL tunneling of anonymized requests through the GoogleSharing proxy, such that the proxy itself can not have access to the search terms.
* Added an optional exemption for proxying Google Code.
* Added an optional shortened status bar text.
* Fixed the bug which caused a recursive loop with Google Translate.
The big change in this release is the ability to configure multiple GoogleSharing proxies and have them simultaneously enabled. Your traffic will rotate between all proxies you have configured, with support for failover and temporarily disabling a proxy should one have connectivity problems.
Fixed the "Firefox is configured to use a proxy server which is refusing connections" bug that happens on OSX and occasionally Windows after an OS suspend/resume.
This update fixes the certificate problems that occurred when Comodo revoked the GoogleSharing SSL certificate without warning. SSL tunneling through the default GS proxy will work again.
- Fixed a bug that was still proxying individual Google map/satellite tiles even when proxying for maps was disabled.