To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
FT DeepDark 13.0.2
Smooth dark theme for Firefox
> Beta version available on the FT DeepDark's "version history" page
About this Add-on
It contains no added functionalities, it's simply a full Firefox's GUI aesthetic customization.
• Userstyles to customize a bit more your FT Deepdark (such as : dark "about:home", "aero style" for tabs and tab bar background, translucent scrollbars, darker url bar background, ...) are available at userstyles.org
• IMPORTANT ! To use these "userstyles" you need first to install an add-on called "Stylish"
• FT DEEPDARK 13beta3 available on the FT DeepDark's "version history" page
• WHAT TO DO WHEN FACING AN ISSUE WITH FT DEEPDARK ?
1) before reporting it, first try to see if the issue is due to the theme itself. How ? Enable the default theme and check if the issue is still there. If not, enable again the FT theme, but disable all other installed addons to check if the issue can be due to a conflict between addons.
2) If the issue is still there after disabling all other addons and if the default theme doesn t have that issue, try to download and install again the theme (check also if you have the latest version installed, maybe the bug you want to report has already been solved with the latest updates).
3) if after trying what mentioned above the problem is linked with the use of the FT theme, please, send me an e-mail (there is a link on the add-ons page to contact me) instead of reporting the bug in the add-on's review section. When sending an e-mail to report a bug, do not forget to tell me which operating system (Windows XP, 7, Vista, Linux, etc.) you are running on your computer, which version of Firefox and FT theme you are using and if you have any operating system custom theme (it can also be a cause of the issue). Then, describe the most precisely you can the issue you are facing and, if possible, please, join a screenshot and/or a short video so I could see exactly how it looks (English is not my mother tongue as you can easily notice, so a picture can avoid the language problems). All that will help me to understand better what is the problem and to solve it quicker if possible.
I can t promise you that I ll manage to fix every problems and also in short time, but I ll do my best for it. I m working on my themes during my free time so it can take a bit time before fixing the issues (you need also to be conscious that any updates need to be checked by Mozilla first, but if you want to have the updates a bit quicker you can follow me on Twitter and know immediately when a new version is available for download).
Special thanks to :
Axel G., Ken S., Ken B. and Ivana R.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above. Install development version
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 13beta3:
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.