Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
-Added Skipity: the best way to find what you didn't know you were looking for.
-Amazon by Skipity Added, search engine that auto completes Amazon queries as you type with Amazon suggested search results
-Various bug fixes
-Added "Amazon Complete" search function that adds Amazon search suggestions while you type your Amazon query.
-Made compatible with Firefox 10.*
fixed other bug issues
2. Fixed ‘seTimeout’AMO complaint – changed to function, not string anymore;
3. Version updated to 6.0
4. Updated Facebook Auth to Graph/oAuth2 api;
addresses new facebook api changes
2. Video downloader now saves videos with foreign characters;
3. Video downloader shows video file size (toolbar and context menu);
4. Youtube parse updated for new layout;
5. Facebook functions fixed/improved: when user changes password – auto-detection;
6. All first-run errors cleared (sql tables related);
7. New feature added: Amazon search – geo-located (ip);
8. Error handler & track created;
9. Bing search/Bing video search improved & fixed;
variables were changed to avoid conflicts with other addons