Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* feature: add toolbar button
* bug: show two icons on add-on bar
* feature: light the logo button
* feature: medium/large mode switch
* bug: context menu (windows)
* bug: drag & drop
* bug: editor caret
* bug: addressbar stuck (linux)
* versioning support
* remember the last window state
* code refactoring
* UI improvements
* We have a new name: Cutnote.
* A big performance bug while switching tabs.
* A few minor improvements.