Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* [new] Message FIFO limit is now controlled by a hidden preference "extensions.console2.max-errors" currently 1000. (Patch by Kris Maglione).
* [new] Enable blocklist domains from resource:// URLs
[new] Enable filter for "resource://" URLs
[fix] Alias resource:/// to resource://app/ to allow these resource urls to be filtered and blocklisted.
(Patches by titoBouzout).
* [fix] Use white-space: pre-wrap for the console message descriptions to allow newlines and formatted messages (Patch by titoBouzout).
* [new] Add support for Komodo alphas appversion >= 6.9 (Patch by titoBouzout).
* [fix] css problems with textonly toolbarbuttons in icon mode toolbars.
* [new] Show timestamps if available from nsIScriptError/nsIScriptError2.
* [fix] Firefox App button Web Developer menu item changed id.
* [fix] Use |newlines="replacewithspaces"| for the Eval textbox.
* [fix] XPConnect and resource:// errors are chrome errors not content.
* [fix] Legacy strict errors are warnings.
* [fix] Locale syntax errors in chrome.manifest.
* [fix] Fix duplicate menu items in the Firefox Web Developer menus.
* [babelzilla] New locale Serbian (sr). Updated Locale French (fr). Renamed locales (de-DE, fr-FR, nl-NL, pl-PL) to (de, fr, nl, pl).
* [fix] Fix typos in the install.rdf of 0.6 (and earlier).
* [fix] add consolefilter default prefs.
* [fix] SeaMonkey 2.1a2pre now using the toolkit viewsource.
* [fix] Fix for broken extension manager detection on trunk Gecko1.9.3/Gecko2.0.
* [fix] Fix XPCOM registration of components in Gecko 2.0.
* [fix] Change <popup> to <menupopup> to fix trunk breakage.
* [fix] Flip the "devtools.errorconsole.enabled" pref to unhide the Error Console menu item hidden by bug 593538.
* [fix] Add a Console² menu item to the new Firefox 4 appmenu.
* [fix] Add <em:unpack>true</em:unpack> to the install.rdf to force Firefox4 to unpack the XPI.
* [fix] Use nsIJSON instead of eval()/toSource() to keep AMO happy.
* [fix] Fix typos in the 0.6 install.rdf.
* Updated locales from Babelzilla.
* [new] Sunbird specific overrides.
* listbox/richlistbox: Sync with trunk and also refactor Gecko version detection.
* [new] Add Postbox (unsupported) metadata to install.rdf and chrome.manifest.
* [fix] Fix missing text in textonly toolbar buttons when the toolbars are in icons only mode.
* [fix] Port Mozilla Bug 458631 Misalignment in --help command line.
* New and updated files from Babelzilla.
ooo [new] Korean (hu-HU) locale (thanks to Mikes Kaszmán István).
ooo [new] Korean (sv-SE) locale (thanks to peter3).
ooo [new] Korean (ko-KR) locale (thanks to puryfury).
* [fix] Automatically turn on the js_exceptions pref for Gecko 1.9.x branches.
* [fix] Console² Bug 20287 Assign a rational accesskey to the CSS button.
* [fix] Bug 479588 Error console's text box should always be LTR.
* [enh] Improve SeaMonkey integration including:
ooo [fix] Remove obsolete SeaMonkey hacks.
ooo [fix] Disable/Enable the SeaMonkey menubar when customizing the toolbars.
ooo [fix] button.label is undefined error.
ooo [enh] For SeaMonkey use "l" for the Clear accesskey and ":" for the Lang accesskey.
* [enh] Use -moz-pre-wrap or pre-wrap depending on Gecko version.
* [enh] Use -moz-outline-offset or outline-offset depending on Gecko version.
* [fix] Part of Bug 335383 "Make the Error Console easier to overlay". I mixed up some key bindings.
* [fix] Gecko trunk now uses pre-wrap and -moz-pre-wrap has been removed.
* [fix] Bug 452415 Switch from to type="search".
* [fix] Bug 458588 Remove uses of -moz-outline-offset.
* Richlistbox fixes:
ooo [fix] Bug 378028 Add an 'axis' field to DOMMouseScroll events so that we can distinguish horizontal from vertical scrolling, and use it in trees and listboxes.
* [new] Implement UI to manage the blocklist for Gecko apps that don't implement the Permissions Manager and persist this blocklist across sessions in a pref.
* [new] Add UI to toggle new Gecko 1.9 boolean pref "dom.report_all_js_exceptions".
* [fix] Command line handler rewritten to support nsICmdLineHander and now works in SeaMonkey 1.x (or would but I forgot to update the install.js).
* Updated locales from Babelzilla.
# [new] Traditional Chinese locale (thanks to Alan CHENG)
# [new] Allow easier richlistbox themability by theme authors (Part 2). Patch contributed by mcdavis.
# Richlistbox fixes:
* [fix] bug 385374 After performing an operation to the selected richlistitem, it is no longer focused.
* [fix] bug 416390 ctrl-click (right-click) does not select row.
* [fix] bug 312247 content is rendered outside the window if width is reduced.
* [fix] Console² bug 17996 badly namespaced spacer causes loop now that mozilla bug 321402 has landed.
* [fix] Console² bug 18025 Secure updates for Firefox 3 (SHA1 Update hashes and public key signatures using McCoy) [mozdev version only].
* Richlistbox fixes:
oo [fix] bug 369077 richlistbox is corrupted if "selected" is inside richlistitem.
oo [fix] bug 376815 Allow using a listheader in .
oo [fix] bug 387109 context menu regressions WRT richlistbox.
oo [fix] bug 391740 listheader in richlistbox appears to right/at bottom of richlistitems.
oo [fix] bug 396545 listheader in richlistbox should not scroll
* [new] http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=3020003#3020003 Allow themes to theme the Console2 richlistbox.
* [new] Allow themes to theme the Console2 console binding.
* [new] Sign install.rdf and update manifests with McCoy [mozdev version only].
* [fix] Custom richlistbox widget should apply only to Console² as it interferes with the native version on trunk builds.
* [fix] Allow Console² toolbars to be customizable in SuiteRunner
* [fix] bug 288544 an asynchronous "oom" loop in jsconsole's implementation of nsIConsoleListener.observe with nsIConsoleService and xpconnect
* [fix] bug 386968 Get grippies on error console (SuiteRunner only)
* [fix] bug 385092 Code evaluation not working
* [fix] bug 380422 The evaluating iframe may contain nuts (and other remainders).
* [fix] bug 379439 When closing error console: assertion "XPConnect is being called on a scope without a 'Components' property!"
* Added unofficial support for the eMusic Download Manager, Sunbird and Netscape Navigator 9.
* Added Turkish locale (thanks to mertsaka)
* Added Simplified Chinese locale (thanks to Aiseeker)
* Added a Finnish locale (thanks to Kenmooda)
* SeaMonkey compatibility enhancements including:
o Customizable toolbar icons in SuiteRunner MailNews windows.
o The Console² menu item now appears in MailNews windows.
o Fixed bug 334997 (add menu bar to toolkit-based JS console in suiterunner)
o Fixed bug 366901 (Edit→Copy doesn't work in the SuiteRunner Error Console)
Main changes since v0.3.1:
* SeaMonkey compatibility
* Logging mode for webdevelopers