To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Options page size issue on Mac OS is fixed
2. Adding support for inputs of type number
2. Supporting more input types for context menu item.
3. Applying some security fixes.
4. Making the extension compatible with Firefox Australis.
5. Supporting Retina resolution for the toolbar button.
NOTE: Firefox version 17 and above required for this version
Improved layout to option windows on all platforms.
* Removed reliance on NSI extension manager.
* Fixed the locale bug introduced in 0.9.6.0. As a temporary measure, only en-US and fr-FR locales are supported in 0.9.6.1. This will be fixed in the next version.
* Cleaned-up the dynamic tags import/export. The updated import function now checks for duplicates and empty rules (empty tag name / empty tag rule).
* The tag editor allows for any changes to be cancelled. This has now been extended to importing tags: If tags are imported from the advanced tab, they are added immediately. However, if imported through the tag editor, they are added only when the ok button is pressed. If the cancel button is pressed instead, the imported tags are discarded.
* Tweaked the layout and window size to 650x450 which should display on smaller screens.
* Clicking multiple times on the dynamic tag button doesn't open multiple windows anymore. It still does when the settings window is open and closed while the tag editor window is left open. Not quite sure how to fix this (see the updated showDialog function in autofillForms.js).
- Added support for the latest versions of firefox (3.6.8, 4.0b5 and nightly)
- Basic support for exporting / importing Dynamic tags to text files
- Support multiple profiles in a single file (both export and import).
- Option for filling-in disabled fields
- Added rule name in the alternative rule dialog window
- Basic support for exporting/importing Dynamic tags. Basic means that the import won't check if a dynamic name is already available (same name and same rule) but this could be added later. The file format is very similar to the one for exported rules, but safety checks are in place if you try to load one for the other.
- Trigger change events. Some forms use change events to trigger background actions. This is now supported through a preference option. See for example the form at the bottom of http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/forms/_INPUT_onChange.html
Other improvements / items from the TODO list:
- Highlight the field for which the Alternatives selection prompts.
- Add option to call the onchange event after filling out fields.
- Add option to disable "Alternatives" (always use first match).
- Ignore disabled fields: This is enabled by default. In some cases, it may be useful to either show the disabled fields names and/or autofill them. See for example http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_input_disabled for which you can easily create rules for the fields called Fname and Lname
- Click "Autofill forms settings window -> Profiles -> Profiles list column header" to sort the profiles will make profiles relation be disordered.
- Support for the newest versions of firefox: 3.6.8, 4.0b5 and nightlies are now supported. Reported by Fateh Singh
- Created rules for Vn_qty and Ja_qty and see the total price change dynamically when these cells are auto-filled (when Trigger change events is checked). Caution: Complex forms requiring server side validation, etc... may not like this. Might work better as a rule based option + possible added delay.
- Option for disabling alternatives. When disabled, the first (highest priority) rule alternative is always chosen.
- Changed the alternative choice window. Each alternative is now displayed both as the rule and rule name. This probably would probably look a lot better as a tabular list, maybe someone could look into this later. Also tried to highlight the field with a red rectangle like firebug does, but depending on the platform, it may not look right. Still needs some work.
- Bug 21866, 23028, and last reported by rguer45
- Bug 22510 (Tom D.): Preference windows are not sized correctly. Fixed: Main settings window size now defaulted to around 610x610. Should be OK on 1024x768 screen. Dynamic tags window width decreased from 670 to 525 to match the main window.
- Multiple profiles exported to a single file (Bug 21867 opened by Michael): The import function can now import either single profile files or multiple profile files. Export is now split between two buttons (export current / export all).
Now compatible with Firefox 4.0 beta 1.
- Added the possibility to manually fill out form fields via their context menu.
This allows to insert data from the profiles while ignoring the form field rules.
- Added support for element ids as fallback if a form element has no name or label assigned.
- Added support to match form fields by position.
This new feature is currently a hiddden option and has to be enabled via about:config (matchAgainstPositions).
Position rules are identified by the character "#" adjustable via about:config (positionsIdentifier).
A rule matching always the second form element would be "#2".
Another rule matching the third element on the second form would be "2#3".
You can also combine matching form field names with matching form field positions:
A rule matching the second form field or fields with the name "test" would be "(test)|(#2)".