To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support Firefox 40+
- Full support for "Tree Style Tab" extension (be sure to choose "default" for the theme in the extension's settings)
- Changed tabs now show a blue dot instead of a glow
- Updated translations for Polish
- Improved tab sizing
- Misc. bugfixes and theme improvements
Full list of changes on GitHub:
- Firefox 38.0.1 - 41.x (nightly) support
- Improved dark variant (tabs, panel menu button color, etc.)
- Improved icons (uBlock, Evernote, chat)
- Firefox 35 support
- Firefox Hello support (new in Firefox 35)
- Pushbullet extension support
- Updated toolbarbutton & subview styling
- Updated AdBlock plus icon (dark mode support)
- French translation
Full changelog is available at: https://github.com/gnome-integration-team/firefox-gnome/compare/34.1...35.1
- Adopted GNOME 3.14 three-line menu button (often called "hamburger" or "hotdog" icon)
- Updated tabs style
- Officially updated to GNOME 3.12+ tabs style (removed "Show tabs on top", "GNOME 3.12 style tabs", and "Hide white border after tabs toolbar")
- Added support for GNOME Tweak's option to disable e10s tab underline
- German translation
- HTitle 3 support
- Tabs toolbar shadows
Supports Firefox 34+
Complete changelog for this release: https://github.com/gnome-integration-team/firefox-gnome/compare/33.1...34.1
- New icons for Forget and Apps buttons.
- Add Omnibar extension support.
- Bug fixes.
<p>Firefox 33.0 - 36.0a1 supported.</p>
<p>Detailed changelog since 32.1: 32.1...33.1</p>
- New image for throbber (GNOME 3.12).
- Add "Three line icon for the menu button" tweak.
- Various bug fixes.
Firefox 32.0 - 35.0a1 supported.
Full changelog since 31.1
- GNOME 3.12 style tabs (optional).
- New style for about:addons.
- Updated window controls and toolbarbuttons styles.
- New style for notification bar.
- Added symbolic icons for RequestPolicy extension (thanks to @black-roland).
- Added Ukrainian translation (thanks to @chpii).
- Updated Polish translation (thanks to @piotrdrag).
- Removed Firefox 29 support.
- Fixed RTL locales support.
- Fixed Flagfox, All-in-One Sidebar, HTitle extensions support.
- Other bug fixes.
Detailed changelog since 29.1: <tt>29.1...30.1</tt>
- Added support for Australis, the new Firefox interface in Firefox 29
- New style for about: pages
- Enabled "tabs on bottom" mode by default (the GNOME Tweak Extension can change the style)
- Changed style of panels (added shadow, animations)
- Improved styles for inactive windows
<p>Detailed changelog since 28.1 is available on GitHub: <tt>28.1...29.1</tt></p>
- Added support for the Ubuntu Firefox Modifications extension (#229).
- Bug fixes in the Tweak extension.
- Corrected toolbarbuttons look (lighter color for borders and separators between connected buttons). Again.
- Improved styles for inactive windows.
Detailed changelog is available on github:
- Small icons for all buttons on the Navigation Toolbar
- Tweak extension and theme in one package
- Fixed scrollbars zooming with page
- Many additional icon changes and bugfixes (see the complete list for details)
Detailed changelog on GitHub:
- Support Firefox 25+
- Dropped support for Firefox ≤ 23
- Added lightweight theme support (previously known as "personas" https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/)
- Better non-Linux support
- Added support for WOT (Web of Trust)
- Improved Ghostery, DownThemAll
- Enhanced library window (history, bookmarks, etc.)
- Firefox 24 support
- Developer tools fixes
- Improved cross-platform support (notably: better title bar in Windows)
- Many browser icon adjustments
- Updated extension icon support: Ghostery, Colorzilla
- Added extension icon support: KeeFox
- Drop different style for windows in "inactive" state (:-moz-window-inactive, <tt>d76ae5c</tt>)
- Improve MS Windows support (#122)
<p>Full list of changes @: https://github.com/gnome-integration-team/firefox-gnome/compare/22.2...24.1</p>
- Rebased theme on Firefox 19 default theme
- Dropped Firefox 17 support
- Overhauled add-ons UI
- Many small tab-related fixes
- Improved extension support: Added ColorZilla support
To see a detailed list of changes, please view: