Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support Firefox 45+
- Updated to support Firefox 42
- Replaced #2e3436 to ButtonText
- Return default icons on about:addons page
- Fixed sidebar border color
- Add support for Mozilla Archive Format extension
Full list of changes on GitHub:
- Support Firefox 40+
- Full support for "Tree Style Tab" extension (be sure to choose "default" for the theme in the extension's settings)
- Changed tabs now show a blue dot instead of a glow
- Updated translations for Polish
- Improved tab sizing
- Misc. bugfixes and theme improvements
Full list of changes on GitHub:
- Firefox 38.0.1 - 41.x (nightly) support
- Improved dark variant (tabs, panel menu button color, etc.)
- Improved icons (uBlock, Evernote, chat)
- Firefox 35 support
- Firefox Hello support (new in Firefox 35)
- Pushbullet extension support
- Updated toolbarbutton & subview styling
- Updated AdBlock plus icon (dark mode support)
- French translation
Full changelog is available at: https://github.com/gnome-integration-team/firefox-gnome/compare/34.1...35.1
- Adopted GNOME 3.14 three-line menu button (often called "hamburger" or "hotdog" icon)
- Updated tabs style
- Officially updated to GNOME 3.12+ tabs style (removed "Show tabs on top", "GNOME 3.12 style tabs", and "Hide white border after tabs toolbar")
- Added support for GNOME Tweak's option to disable e10s tab underline
- German translation
- HTitle 3 support
- Tabs toolbar shadows
Supports Firefox 34+
Complete changelog for this release: https://github.com/gnome-integration-team/firefox-gnome/compare/33.1...34.1
- New icons for Forget and Apps buttons.
- Add Omnibar extension support.
- Bug fixes.
<p>Firefox 33.0 - 36.0a1 supported.</p>
<p>Detailed changelog since 32.1: 32.1...33.1</p>
- New image for throbber (GNOME 3.12).
- Add "Three line icon for the menu button" tweak.
- Various bug fixes.
Firefox 32.0 - 35.0a1 supported.
Full changelog since 31.1
- GNOME 3.12 style tabs (optional).
- New style for about:addons.
- Updated window controls and toolbarbuttons styles.
- New style for notification bar.
- Added symbolic icons for RequestPolicy extension (thanks to @black-roland).
- Added Ukrainian translation (thanks to @chpii).
- Updated Polish translation (thanks to @piotrdrag).
- Removed Firefox 29 support.
- Fixed RTL locales support.
- Fixed Flagfox, All-in-One Sidebar, HTitle extensions support.
- Other bug fixes.
Detailed changelog since 29.1: <tt>29.1...30.1</tt>
- Added support for Australis, the new Firefox interface in Firefox 29
- New style for about: pages
- Enabled "tabs on bottom" mode by default (the GNOME Tweak Extension can change the style)
- Changed style of panels (added shadow, animations)
- Improved styles for inactive windows
<p>Detailed changelog since 28.1 is available on GitHub: <tt>28.1...29.1</tt></p>
- Small icons for all buttons on the Navigation Toolbar
- Tweak extension and theme in one package
- Fixed scrollbars zooming with page
- Many additional icon changes and bugfixes (see the complete list for details)
Detailed changelog on GitHub:
- Support Firefox 25+
- Dropped support for Firefox ≤ 23
- Added lightweight theme support (previously known as "personas" https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/)
- Better non-Linux support
- Added support for WOT (Web of Trust)
- Improved Ghostery, DownThemAll
- Enhanced library window (history, bookmarks, etc.)
- Firefox 24 support
- Developer tools fixes
- Improved cross-platform support (notably: better title bar in Windows)
- Many browser icon adjustments
- Updated extension icon support: Ghostery, Colorzilla
- Added extension icon support: KeeFox
- Drop different style for windows in "inactive" state (:-moz-window-inactive, <tt>d76ae5c</tt>)
- Improve MS Windows support (#122)
<p>Full list of changes @: https://github.com/gnome-integration-team/firefox-gnome/compare/22.2...24.1</p>
- Rebased theme on Firefox 19 default theme
- Dropped Firefox 17 support
- Overhauled add-ons UI
- Many small tab-related fixes
- Improved extension support: Added ColorZilla support
To see a detailed list of changes, please view: