October 8, 2011 - version 1.3.20111008
1. The default shortcut key for SeaMonkey has been changed to Control-K.
The default shortcut key for Firefox remains Control-Shift-C.
2. The shortcut key is now stored in the user preferences.
The shortcut key can be modified on the "about:config" page, by updating either of these values:
Before updating the values, make sure that the shortcut key you plan to configure is
not already used by the browser or by any other installed add-ons.
3. The Toggle-Colors button is now automatically added to the navigation toolbar,
when the add-on is installed.
4. The add-on includes new functionality for the "Use system colors" option.
When "Allow pages to choose their own colors..." is not selected, "Use system colors" causes pages to be displayed with the user's system colors.
When both options are selected, the page-defined colors may clash with the system colors in the same way that they may clash with the user-defined colors.
Therefore, this add-on now saves the "Use system colors" setting and turns it off when the user toggles to page-defined colors. When the user toggles back again, the "Use system colors" setting is set back to its original value.
5. When viewing the Firefox Options window while in page-defined color mode, the default colors are displayed rather than the user-defined colors. The add-on has been updated so that if any color preferences are changed while in page-defined color mode, those colors will be saved and not overlaid when toggling between modes. Only colors which were updated will be saved off.
6. The add-on preference names have been changed to begin with "toggledocumentcolors".
Logic has been added to delete the add-on preferences when the add-on is uninstalled.
7. Due to the add-on's new functionality, the minimum supported Firefox version has been changed from 1.5 to 3.