Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- minor changes and enhancements
- smaller fixes.
+ searching can be disabled an a tab by its context menu (right click on it),
+ a search can be enforced on a disabled tab by a double click (or Enter).
Dictionary database update
- Translation panel fixed
- minor fixes.
- Google Dictionary service is no longer available. (Google)
fixes and smaller enhancements.
Database update and some new entries.
dictionary database updates,
minor bugfixes and enhancements.
Minor changes in the database.
- using significantly less global preferences,
- other internal enhancements,
- database update.
Compatibility with ff4.
- wide-screen view
- http://dictionary.sakhr.com: Arabic-Turkish, Arabic-German, Arabic-English, Arabic-French
- http://www.greek-language.gr: Greek English (Georgakas) Modern Greek (Triantaphyllidis)
- http://www.larousse.fr: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and the Encyclopedia
- http://diki.pl: English-Polish
- instant English pronunciation by howjsay.com
- some new dictionaries (Google, Treccani)
+ FF's search engines are now dinamically included - you can add your favorite search engines to Firefox and then you can use them in mid, too. ( '+' tab in Dictionary Chooser dialog.)
+ added megaslownik.pl's dictionaries.