Based on the ChromeToPhone project
, this extension enables you to send links and text to your Android 2.2+ phone.Features (same as ChromeToPhone)
- Send current page with address bar button
- Send currently selected text (max 1024 chars) to the phone's clipboard with address bar button
- Detection of Google Maps, YouTube, telephone numbers (performed at the Android App)Specific features for Firefox
- Right click on any link/image/selected text to send to your Android phone
- Click on market:, smsto: and tel: links to open them in your phone
- Drag and Drop link on the toolbar icon.
- Detect links in QR codes generated with Google Charts
- Send desktop clipboard to the phone's clipboard via toolbar button (text only)
- Send files and folders to your device (right click or drag&drop)
- Switch between several accounts
Remember that you must
install chrometophone application
in your Android 2.2+
phone first to enable this service.