Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
+ Added Swedish locale "sv-SE"
✔ Corrected Spanish translation
✔ Corrected German locale from "de" to "de-DE"
✔ Corrected French locale from "fr" to "fr-FR"
✔ Corrected Italian locale from "it" to "it-IT"
✔ Corrected Japanese locale from "jp" to "ja-JP"
- Access keys have been updated
- Plain text as default mode now works
- Got rid of a bunch of bugs
- AutoCopy support has been switched to Auto Copy Plus
◥ Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.22
◥ Version support for Firefox, Thunderbird, Mobile up to 25.0
◥ Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.17a1
◥ Version support for Firefox, Thunderbird, Mobile up to 20.0a1
↻ Updated internal link to plugin website.
+ Added locale: cs
+ Added locale: es
+ Added locale: jp
+ Added locale: nl
+ Added locale: pl
+ Added locale: pt
◥ Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.14a1
◥ Version support for Firefox, Thunderbird, Mobile up to 17.0a1
↻ Translation for "it" has been updated.
↻ Tightened up the manifest
↻ Tightened up preferences code for desktop and mobile
◥ Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.12a1
◥ Version support for Firefox, Thunderbird, Mobile up to 15.0a1
✘ Removed support for Android (Firefox on Android) because it uses a Native
Android UI and is not XUL-based. However, the Firefox Mobile/Fennec UI is
XUL-based and so support there has been retained.
✔ Corrected locale issue that was identified in v1.0.2
✔ SeaMonkey Browser context menu now functions correctly
+ Added locale: fr
↻ Cleaned up xul files and removed one that was unnecessary
↻ Cleaned up preferences code
♐ SeaMonkey minimum version changed from v1.0 to v2.0
↻ Cleaned out obsolete files
↻ Corrected issue with locales
↻ Tightened up some internal code
● Renamed addon from "Copy Plain Text - EVE" to Copy As Plain Text.
● Cleaned up internal files.
● Updated the Options window.
● Updated the Right-Click menu.
● Added support for SeaMonkey.
● Added preliminary (alpha) support for Songbird, Mobile (Fennec), and Android.
● Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.10a1
● Version support for Songbird up to 1.10.*
● Version support for all others up to 13.0a1