Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Add shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+C ... create sticky
- For mac only: Use MacCtrl key for shortcut
If you migrate data from legacy extension.
- use server sync (recommened)
- use https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/768501/sticky_notes-0.11.1-fx.xpi?src=devhub . but this version isn't signed by AMO.
・Fix bug: resizing
・Fix bug: show conflict dialog unexpectedly
・New feature: Remove all stickies of current page from context menu
・New feature: Remove all stickies of sidebar parent item
・Focus sticky doesn't work, only scroll to sticky
* Fix bug: new sticky on sidebar
- Renewal sticky style
- Change Sticky Color feature
- Fix bug: don't reload sticky when hashchange event happened
New in 0.10.1
- Internal improvement for loading stickies data
- Experimental: Sync stickies list between browsers via server
- Improve wording (sidebar menu, toggle visibility menu)
- Fix bug: some stickies show incorrectly on child iframe
・New Customizable shortcuts and toolbar-menu:
・ Focus searchbox on Sidebar
・ Focus display option menus on Sidebar
・Fix some wordings
・Change access keys for display option menu on Sidebar
・bytag+site ... b
・bysite ... s
・bytag ... t
・case insensitive search
Fix typo in confirm dialog: delte -> delete.
Fix bug: Detect dead sidebar, then force close sidebar.
Fix bug: can't delete sticky after computer resuming :https://github.com/kumabook/stickynotes/issues/23
- Update icon.
- Import/Export feature
- From icon menu
- Export : export all stickies as json file.
- Import: import from json file.
- Export from sidebar context-menu
- export single sticky or multiple stickies which in selected item
- Don't show delete confirm dialog if target sticky has no content.
version 0.6.0 (I deleted by mistake)
- Customize shortcut feature.
- icon menu -> shortcuts
- double click command cell, and type shortcut
- Show delete confirm dialog before delete sticky
- icon menu -> general
- check or uncheck