To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
A long click means you click with the left mouse button for about 1/4 second until the cursor changes. If you release the button the link open in a new tab.
Adjust the duration with the following key: ' extensions.smartclick.click_duration(ms)' on the page 'about:config'.
- only set cursor on the 'target' element
- set error cursor if something goes wrong
- set fallback cursor
- open the link directly if duration is over
- measure duration more precise
- delete 'onclick' attribute if exist, restore on mouse up
- use === instead of ==
- abort on 'mousemove', 'mouseout' and 'pagehide'
- only works with Windows OS atm
- set version to 0.2
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: