To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
nl-NL Thanks jerone
fr-FR Thanks Goofy
ja-JP Thanks drry
pl-PL Thanks Wacław Jacek
pt-BR Thanks Alberto Eidh
Also included are line-oriented file open and close functions.
* pow_server.error_document_404 -- Custom 404 page
* Ajax appends
* POWer Apps -- widgets that load with your browser
* pow_highlight() -- syntax highlighter
* Stability fixes
* pow_clear() -- resets the page
This fixes the startup.sjs directory error and keeps the server alive. Also, I added the following file functions.
* Standalone server support (separate download)
* Firebug support through standalone server
* Auto-restart of server after window close
* startup.sjs file auto-created for new installs
* Saving to subdirectory fixed
* Changed mime-types to binary by default
* Added many binary mime-types
* Added loopback-only option
* Fixed root directory problem
* Fixed XML download problem
* Smallest download size ever 99K -> 89K -> 73K -> 63K
* One-click module support
* Fixed images
Modules are supported for one-click installs. Further information can be found at my blog, http://davidkellogg/com/blog. This should allow the easy install of many great applications on the POW platform.
* Working DB deletion
* Improved Post support
* First-time splash page fixed
* Removed leading character from outbound file
* Sunbird Support
* Thunderbird Support
* Flock Support
* HEAD requests
* more MIMEs
* free watermelon
The watermelon is a favicon.ico I chose to spice up your site. Thunderbird uses port 6671 and Sunbird uses 6672 by default. Flock uses 6670 like Firefox. I expect the users to find fun ways to use the calendar and mail programs now that they have servers running in them.
Also new are url rewrite rules, loaded at startup time.
* InfiniLink to add a permanent URL for your dynamic IP home server
* AJAX support for IE XMLHttpRequest objects
* Crontab for periodic SJS jobs
* pow_file_exists() for checking files
* Upgrade for file downloads to HTTP 1.1
I fixed pow_file() and mime-types.
* Easy to see fireworks icon to tell you the server is on. It grays out when off.
* SQLite API added. This is an easy way to store persistent data.
I'm excited to add storage to the stack. Now we have Mozilla + POW + SQLite + SJS (MPSS). Not exactly as catchy as LAMP, but we're getting there in terms of a easy-to-use platform. Please upgrade to 2.0 for this feature.
The maximum upload size is raised to 100GB.
A mime-type bug is fixed.
You can choose any directory for htdocs.
For those upgrading. Please erase htdocs/index.sjs and log/version_number, then restart Firefox. That will copy over the new index.sjs automatically.