Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* no more AFS ("almost fullscreen") mode: there are better alternatives now
* the OSD has been beautified, a fade - out option is now also available
* there now is a funky toolbar button for mousezoom that also displays the current zoom level
* snap-zoom functionality: jump to a certain zoom value with right mouse button and left click when zoom is 100%
- Configuration dialog now opens on a double-click on the status bar label. The dialog is modal, only one instance can be opened.
- Changing zoom levels still requires a restart but a confirmation dialog is presented to the user.
- Compatibility with Firefox 3.6
- Enhanced Options dialog, callable by clicking the status bar icon/label.
- The OSD Zoom indicator has been covered with eye-candy, using the Firefox 3.5 supported text-shadow, box- shadow and rounded corners...
- The color and opacity of the 'OSD'-Zoom indicator can now be changed
- The predefined Zoom Levels can be adopted to your needs in an intuitive way and will be available Firefox-wide.
* fixed zooming display bug for pages that show only an image
* added option for inverting the wheel zoom direction