To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Since 2009, industry leader and consumer privacy advocate, Ghostery, Inc., has been dedicated to protecting your, and millions of others’, online privacy.
- Significantly speed up the web by minimizing trackers weighing down your system.
- Get the content you want without the page clutter you don’t.
- Be informed and take control of your data and browsing experience.
- Individual tracker control: block or trust each tracker by site, category, or across the web.
- Instant on-page reporting of the trackers for each site you visit.
- Largest tracker database, with over 2,200 trackers and 4,500 scripts.
- Learn more about each tracker, its purpose, and data collection and retention practices.
What are Trackers?
We live in a connected world. When you browse the web, your data leaves a digital footprint that is connected by tracking technologies that help companies build a profile about you. By serving you targeted advertisements, companies can analyze ad and site performance and connect you to site functionality like comments and social media. This profile details how you interact with their sites and those of their competitors, allowing them to optimize communications and site experience to reach you - and others like you - at the right place, at the right time.
Learn more about Ghostery and our business practices: https://www.ghostery.com/en/faq/
This is a hotfix intended to fix a number of issues we discovered in the Ghostery 7 release, including upgrade issues in certain languages on Firefox, a CSS conflict with Ghostery's site notice, and other back-end defects.
Fixed Defect Summary:
+ Fixed scroll bar for upgrade modal on Firefox to prevent primary CTA from being pushed off the screen.
+ Fixed some broken links in the Help panel
+ Back-end defect fixes
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 220.127.116.11beta: