To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
If you have problems updating the extension, remove it completely and make fresh install.
Formlet is Firefox extension for saving form data to bookmarklets.
It was inspired by Form Saver, which unfortunately does not work since Firefox 4.x. While Formlet is completly new and independent extension, the basic idea has been preserved - forms data is saved as autofilling bookmarklets.
Why another form filler?
At Mozilla Addons you can find plenty of form fillers (eg, Autofill Forms, AutoFormer etc). But personally I liked the simplicity of Form Saver, which was saving form data to a simple bookmark. It is sufficient for form testing and does not require complicated configuration. What's more - bookmarklets created in this way will work also in other browsers!
How it works
- Fill out a form.
- Right click on it and select "Save form with Formlet" from context menu
- Confirmation notification will be show
- Find bookmark and click it
- Bookmark will fill the form with saved data.
Webextension version (required to work with upcoming Firefox 57) is being developed. It should be released in in the middle of October.
Webextension API forced some changes in extension:
* there's no dialog allowing to change settings and bookmarks folder while saving form
* there's an option to show extended context menu, allowing to change some setting directly in context menu