Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
|Usuario desde||March 5, 2007|
|Número de complementos desarrollados||1 complemento|
|Calificación media de los complementos del desarrollador||Puntuado con 5 de 5 estrellas|
Scrolls the page smoothly when scrolling the mouse wheel (or keyboard arrows if enabled).
Este complemento no es compatible con tu versión de Firefox por lo siguiente:
Great addon, and the FX32 workaround (zoom text only) is appreciated, but it's not enough.
Some people may prefer full page zoom, and the fact that it's also the default mode makes the vast majority of users have it at full-page zoom.
Please try to make it work with that mode too. Thanks.
Excellent! very slick and useful, thank you!
- On youtube with HTML 5 video, full screen still leaves the bar at the top. This doesn't happen with the default theme.
- It happened once that the bar showed, and didn't hide anymore. No matter if i switched tabs, clicked the bar, entered new URLs, etc. IIRC the only fix was to disable and enable the addon (so it's great it doesn't need restart ;) ).
- Configurable animation on/off (it's very quick anyway, and some may prefer it to just show up instead of animating in)
- Configuration to somehow show the bar a bit earlier (e.g. maybe if the mouse is close to it, or maybe if you can detect that the mouse is moving towards the bar quickly - but hide it if the mouse stops before reaching it). It would be easier to hit since by the time the pointer gets there - you already see where the mouse pointer should go, rather than getting there, looking for your target, and then moving the mouse again towards it.
Anyway, keep up the great job :)
Not sure what's it useful for, maybe analysis for image compression? still, fun :)
Maybe add mouse wheel to control cube size?
Well done :)
Works great for me. I use it to launch a virtual keyboard (on windows: osk.exe) when I'm only using a mouse in front of the TV (connected to the PC).
Great touches with the drop-icon changing and the possibilities for arguments and manual modification of the properties!
1. Have a placeholder icon if your toolbar is empty. It's literally invisible before any shortcuts are added.
2. Make it available at the toolbar by default, but you'll have to find a good location for it. If the user installed it, she wants to use it. Make it accessible 1st and then let the user move/disable later if she wants to.
3. Since it does nothing by default, add a "landing page" - a dialog or a page encouraging the user to drag and drop shortcuts onto the newly available (visible!) toolbar icon.
Keep up the great job :)
Well done! works well for Hebrew too (and I guess also Arabic and other RTL languages). I agree that at least the "auto-English" feature on the address bar should be integrated into Firefox.
Regarding the latest addition,
Smaller icon: nice consideration but FX3 already has a huge back button so it doesn't really matter.
"Backspace" button: nice touch, but it would be better if it backspaces from the cursor position and not always the last character on the line.
Great addon, keep on the good job :)
- The license isn't available upon installation.
- It installs a binary application (RedSwoosh client, owned by Akamai since April 2007), registers it to start with Windows, contacts their server and assigns a unique ID for the computer, ALL THIS WITHOUT ASKING THE USER EVEN ONCE. On top of that, it DOES NOT UNINSTALL the RedSwoosh client when the extension is uninstalled, so it keeps loading with Windows forever, Unless you uninstall it manually.
- The source for the RedSwoosh client binary isn't available anywhere, therefore, the claim of this extension being open source is a lie. Period. Only the light Firefox front-end for RedSwoosh is available in source form.
- All the above doesn't claim for spyware or other maleware, merely of the behaviour inadequacy of this extension.
- The BitTorrent client itself seems to be very sparse but working ok, but that's not the point of this review.
Much MUCH more transparency is required from such an obtrusive extension.
Para crear tu propia colección, debes tener una cuenta de Mozilla Add-ons.