Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu navegador.Cerrar
Youtube Subscription Checker 2.3.4
Puts you two clicks away from watching your favorite videos! Checks for new uploads from Youtube channels periodicly. Sends notification when there are new videos! No more checking Youtube manually.
Acerca de este complemento
when there are new videos to watch.
Control clicking on a video would dismiss it without opening it. On OSX it's command clicking.
- Check for new uploads from your favorite channels
- Easy to use simple interface
Running into issues/bugs? Submit a report here!
Manually deleting the add-on's database
In some very rare circumstances, the add-on can get into a state where it cannot self-recover due to a corrupted database. You can follow these instructions to delete the corrupted database.
1. Make sure you have a backup of your Firefox profile. You can follow this guide https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profiles.
2. Visit about:support in Firefox
3. Click "Open Directory" under the "Application Basics" section next to "Profile Directory"
4. Open "permanent"
5. Delete the folder with a name that contains "youtube-subscription-checker-at-xrxr".
5. Do step 2 and 3 again to open the profile directory.
6. Delete storage.sqlite
7. Make sure dom.indexedDB.enabled is set to true in about:config. The add-on needs indexedDB to store your data.
You can now restart Firefox and the add-on should work properly.