Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Acerca de este complemento
VimFx is a Firefox extension which adds Vim-style keyboard shortcuts for browsing and navigation, significantly reducing the use of the mouse.
- Doesn’t change your browser in any way. Everything can be disabled.
- Easy for beginners, powerful for advanced users. Not just for Vim fanatics.
- Modeled after Vimium for Chrome.
Power user? Make a config file!
In either case, have look at the the documentation and the wiki.
VimFx is made by these awesome people.
Why VimFx was created
Even before Vimium there was Vimperator for Firefox. In my opinion, Vimperator has too many features and aggressively changes the default Firefox appearance and behavior. Vimium is exactly what I need in terms of added functionality, but for Chrome. That’s why I decided to develop similar extension for Firefox.
VimFx will be nice to your browser and to your habits. Promise.
– Anton Khodakivskiy, VimFx’s original author.
VimFx has concise shortcuts for most commonly performed actions. Many simply invoke native Firefox features. That is preferred over re-implementing similar functionality.
Follow links, focus text inputs and click buttons using hint markers by pressing
f. This command has many variations, for example to copy links or open them in new tabs.
/and cycle between matches with
Open a new tab with
t, close it with
x. Reopen it again with
X. Switch between tabs with
K, or some of the several other tab commands.
Half a page:
There are of course many more shortcuts! Press
?to see them all, and then
/to search among them. Open VimFx’s settings page in the Add-ons Manager to customize the default shortcuts.
You can temporarily disable VimFx by using Ignore mode. Press
ito enter it, and
shift-escapeto exit. Use the blacklist to automatically enter Ignore mode on specific sites.
Enjoying VimFx? Write a review!
Found a bug? Report it in the issue tracker!
Read the contribution tips before opening issues and pull requests.
- Doesn't use Jetpack
- Written in Coffeescript
- Improved: Autofocus prevention after using the
- Added: In VimFx’s Keyboard Shortcuts help dialog (which can be opened by pressing
?) you can now click on any command to open VimFx’s settings page in the Add-ons Manager and automatically select the text input for that command, letting you edit its shortcuts. Tip: Use the
zFcommand to click without using the mouse.
- Changed: Autofocus is no longer prevented in Firefox internal pages, such as
about:config(as well as other XUL pages).
- Fixed: VimFx and the Beyond Australis extension do not conflict with each other anymore.
- Fixed: The
gHcommand no longer nags you about “No back/forward history” even though there is.
- Added: The
glcommand now takes a count.
- Improved: Optimized CPU usage in Hints mode. (See also the
- Improved: The
Lcommands should now be more reliable in Firefox 43 and later.
- Changed: There was a tiny breaking change to the Public API, though I doubt it will affect anyone. (See commit 0ca807605e if you’re especially interested.)
- Improved: Several minor things, and some really nice internal refactoring.
- Updated locale: de. Thanks to @just-barcodes!