Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Acerca de este complemento
Location Bar Enhancer
- Displays the url in Breadcrumb Trail manner.
- If the size of the Location Bar is so small that even one breadcrumb cannot fit into it (for example on Google Reader), the normal url will be shown instead of a blank Location Bar with a left arrow in the starting.
- Visually marks anchor tags and queryStrings for easy identification
- Provides easy to access context menu for each part reachable via right click on the text or left click on the arrow
- Quickly access the original url in plain text, either by clicking on the right of the last part, or Ctrl+(Hover/Mouse Move) on any part.
- Each part can be dragged and dropped to any location namely:
- Bookmarks Toolbar or Bookmarks Folder
- On the Tab strip (opens in new tab) or any existing Tab
- Desktop or any other folder (creates a link file)
- Any Text Box
- Each url part contains a drop down menu which displays top 15 results from user history based on the sub-url of that part and also contains buttons to perform the following actions:
- Copy the address of the page (either till the part, or full).
- Edit the selected part.
- Add another part after the selected part
- Delete the part and load the resultant address
- This add-on also provide three shortcut keys:
- Alt + UP to go one level up in the current url.
- Ctrl + Shift + UP to go to a previous sibling of the current address. Previous sibling is the url just above the current/bold url in the drop down menu of the second last breadcrumb’s arrow.
- Ctrl + Shift + DOWN to go the next sibling of the current address.
- Each url part can be scrolled to get other related urls (based on User History and pattern prediction).
- "Page 1" can be scrolled to get "Page 2" or similar results (Highlighted). Click them to visit the page.
- Page numbers are also Auto generated if any pattern is observed
- Choose from pre-included four default Themes for the Breadcrumbs.
- Includes custom theme support.
- Status Bar can be displayed in the Location Bar alongside the Breadcrumbs and its width can be controlled.
- Displays a progress bar to indicate the web page loading status in the Location Bar. Various color options to choose from.
- Use the toolbar button (place it anywhere) or the shortcut combination (Ctrl + Shift + L) (customizable) to open the Options Window
- Includes a feature for detecting and replacing gibberish part of the url with meaningful text whenever and wherever possible.
- Middle Mouse Button and Ctrl+Click are handled where ever possible.
- And remember, everything is customizable via Options Window
As of version 5.1 onwards, this feature is not included in Location Bar Enhancer. It will soon be introduced as a separate add-on. This does not mean you cannot place your Bookmarks Toolbar right next to location bar anymore. Firefox supports it by default. Follow the steps to do so.
- Visit this page to know how to customize the toolbars http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/customize-firefox-controls-buttons-and-toolbars
- Using similar steps, you can simply drag and drop your bookmarks toolbar items right next to the location bar and voila you have what you liked before
For version 5.0 and below:
- Disabled by default. Go to add-on preferences to enable it
- Combines the Location Bar alongside the Bookmarks Toolbar
- Effectively displays the full Location Bar and hides the Bookmarks toolbar when hovered/focused on the Location Bar.
- Quickly access the bookmarks toolbar while editing the url by hovering to the right of the Location Bar.
- Animation speed can be changed from normal to fast to no animation.
- Width of the Location Bar is automatically decided (and still can be changed via options)
Please do not report any issues in the reviews as it is very difficult to conversate via reviews. Report all the issues on the github page only.
Please try my other new Add-on : User Style Manager : An easy to use and light weight Manager for User Styles.
Share: Twitter Facebook Digg Stumble
For any issues, visit the github page here.
If you find the localized strings a bit weird (mainly due to Google translate being dumb), you can provide with improved localizations. or even a new language on the github page. To know more about localizations process visit this page.
Please do not report any issues in the reviews as it is very difficult to converse via reviews. Report all the issues on the github page only.