Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Acerca de este complemento
How to create the special bookmarks?...
1. Type in Username and Password on login page.
2. Press Submit Button.
3. A spinning star appears at the location bar.
4. Remember Password when prompt by the Firefox Password Manager.
5. Left-click the star to special bookmark the login page or right-click to hide it.
Auto-login with the special bookmarks...
To auto-login, simply use the special bookmark as any normal bookmarks.
Remember Form Options...
The extension remembers additional form options (checkbox, radio, select), e.g. whether the "Remember me" checkbox for certain login pages are checked or unchecked.
Two ways to get them in the bookmark description field (if they are not already there):
1) Delete the existing special bookmark (if any) for that page and go through the Login normally steps again.
2) Or find out what the name-type-value are and write these manually in the description field.
These options will be stored in the bookmark description field in the format <TIL>name=type=value<TIL> during set-up and used during auto-login.
Due to complexity and rare usage, all text input options are not remembered during normal login and needs to be written manually into the bookmark description field.
about:config > extensions.theIdleLogin.delay determines the time to wait (in milliseconds) before checking again whether the page is a login page. The default is 2000. This delay is needed for login pages using scripts to load their forms and thus not detected by the Firefox Login Manager. Slower network or sites may require a longer delay. Increase this value if the auto-login doesn't seems to work.
The inner workings [How this works?]
1) By adding ?part_of_username& to the bookmark address.
2) Retrieve additional form options during set-up.
3) Use 1) and 2) to auto-login together with the Firefox Password Manager.
0.4.8 - [ * ] Change `resource://gre/` to `resource://app/` for PlacesUIUtils.jsm.