¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
- new (much faster) algorithm for restoring saved highlights on revisit (can be still a bit buggy; please help by reporting bugs via email)
- user can decide via settings if Textmarker's shortcut should overwrite others or not
- add custom markers (any number or letter key) - up to 7 additional markers (total = 10)
- support for firefox' reader view
- some other new features, changes and fixes
(v.2.0.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 have not been published)
Shortcuts for saving, copying, setting a bookmark, re- and undo are disabled by default on install!
Textmarker's shortcuts might conflict with other shortcut settings (i.e. other addons or language specific letters)!
You can dis-/enable all Textmarker functions and customize shortcuts: Open options panel and goto 'Control'.
Not yet! FF's services.sync.prefs.sync does not work - have to find a workaround
Finally you can use Textmarker also on local files
Instead of copying highlights to the clipboard you can now download them as .txt file.
Enable it via options panel under 'History'.
- Textmarker logo for Addon Manager
- Saving without highlights:
You can use Textmarker's save functionality even if there are no highlights made yet.
- Choosing [Ctrl + Alt + M] as shortcut for highlighting does not interfere with the corresponding context menu any longer
Textmarker does not mess up ff built-in pdf viewer search highlighting anymore. Selected text was not readable.
Note: Search highlighting in ff's pdf viewer works differently than on webpages and still is a little buggy. If you search-highlight text that is in the same container as a Textmarker highlight it will mess up the latter.
bug fix: highlighting via context menu on sites that contain iframes
added: shortcut options for highlighting and Wikipedia search
For highlighting selected text via keyboard there are additional shortcut options available - i.e.: [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[M] instead of [M]
See: options panel > controls
deleting highlights via context menu stable
This functionality is not experimental anymore and activated by default.
Partly new default shortcut settings on first installation of Textmarker
Bug fixes: Textmarker in Firefox PDF viewer
Bug fix: ⌘ + W won't open a Wikipedia tab anymore
v1.3.0 is not been published
- Toolbar button is (for now) not subdivided into drop-down-menu and on-off-button anymore. If you need to remove it use Firefox' customisation.
- Text marks can be deleted permanently without disturbing the redo/undo-flow. [experimental]
- Bookmarks: Only 1 BM per page. Optional textMarker BM icon on page for removing/navigating to BM. BMs can only be deleted via this button or context menu (not via shortcuts any longer).
- Completely overworked save- and BM-functionality for FF built-in PDF viewer.
- Bug fixes.
Once installed you can learn about all changes when you open "What is new?"-site (access via toolbar menu)
Versions 1.2., 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 have not been published.
mainly: Linux; shortcuts
(site is accessible only if textMarker 1.1 has been installed)
- Turn text marks into bookmarks
- Additionl copy-to-clipboard options
- More shortcut options
- Save notification now optional
- Firefox-PDF-Viewer-Support updated
- Tab structure in options window
- Copy-to-clipboard now directrly from history window
- Thanks to Romain!
- Default action (if any) will not be prevented on M, 2, 3 and W if a modifier key is being pressed.
- Thanks to Luís!
- Default actions (if any) will be prevented on M, 2, 3 and W.
- you can reaccess all saved marks again
- copy content of marks to clipboard via [ctrl]+[c]
- support for ff built-in pdf viewer
- disable wikipedia-lookup-functionality for key [w] via unchecking in options panel
- changed addon-page to normal page (addon-page modul is deprecated)
- removed statusbar