¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
- Fixed a bug that disabled filtering on tables on the 'about:support' page
- Added ca locale (thanks to jmontane at BabelZilla)
- Properly included pt-BR locale that was included in v1.16 but not enabled
2. Alphanumerical data sorted correctly now (v1.13 had a typo in code so it didn't work in some cases).
3. Unique count for values in column is now consistent with total count when dealing with empty values (previously unique count sometimes counts empty value).
4. pt-BR locale added (thanks to Babelzilla's maurojs10)
- Fixed a bug sorting alphanumerical values.
- Changed to smaller and clearer sorting arrow images.
- Fixed a bug where tabs inside table cells ruin the format of copied tab-delimited tables.
- Fixed a bug where alphanumerical column always sorted ascending.
- Fixed a minor bug where value of hidden input gets used in filter/copy etc.
- Changed sorting arrow images to be inline and CSS now in file (not in JS code).
- Updated max version number to 5.*.
New in V1.08
- Fixed ctrl+rightClick not working for moving column/row shortcut.
- Now ctrl+rightClick is the default shortcut for moving column/row shortcut (so users can still use ctrl+leftClick to select cells easily).
- Improve efficiency by only tracking mousemove when 'move col/row' shortcut was triggered.
- Minor code change for events.
- Fixed a bug introduced in v1.05 that causes many error messages (although it does not affect functionality).
- Removed the extra newline char at the end of the copied text which could overwrite the content of the next row when pasting into Excel.
- Added option to change/disable the default shortcut (ctrl+left click) for moving column/row.
- Added options to disable copying the column headings when copying selected rows and/or cells.
- Allow single row/column/cell copying for the currently clicked cell even if it's not selected.
- Fixed minor bugs copying selected rows and cells.
- For Mac users, now the Ctrl key used in all shortcuts (including drag-n-drop row/column) is switched to Command key! So the shortcuts work now.
- Also for Mac, now context menu is hidden if you do a TableTools2-specific shortcut containing right mouse click (like Command+Alt+RightClick to sort multi-column, it used to be that the context menu will show up and stay there after sorting. Now it's hidden).
- Changed restart shortcut to Ctrl+Alt+R from Ctrl+Shift+R (Command+Alt+R on Mac), so that the default force-refresh shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+R) of Firefox is preserved.
- Fix charting issues for column names that contains consecutive space characters
- X, Y for scatter chart were mislabeled as X label, Y label. Now fixed.
- Fixed issue where click-n-drag shows no column div
- Fixed a couple other minor issues/improved code.
- Added es, da locales and updated de locale (thanks to BabelZilla's chuzo, Joergen and ucn)
- Again thanks to BabelZilla's jojaba,k2jp,Lakrits,yfdyh000,erglo for all previous/updated translations!