Finding information in the Social Networks has never been so Easy and Fun!
Start your search with the input field on the top of the Social Buzz
page or check up advanced search options for the bulk keywords submission and other options.
Search results have a three-column layout of the found posts and analytics block in the bottom, use “Search” and “Analytics” vertical navigation tabs for the quick jumping to search options and analytics data.Search Options:
- Locale. Changing country for the Facebook, location for the Twitter and language for the Google+.
- Keywords. Multiple keywords, exact keywords and minus keywords.
- General. Networks, Posts Types and Embed in Posts settings.
- Popularity. Filtering by number of Likes, Retweets, Plus ones or Reshares.Analytics:
- Posts Types. Charts explanation.
- Links Domains. Top links in the search results.
- Keywords. Popular phrases with 6, 5 or 4 words.
- Sentiment. Social networks users attitude.
- Top Users. The most active people.
- Popular Posts.
Social Buzz Powered by Social Searcher