Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Save to Google Drive 0.1.1-signed.1-signed Sin reiniciar
por Karthik Ananth
Important: Google has disabled this API in many regions. This add-on may not work for your region.
Save files/images you find online easily in Google Drive. You don't have to actually download the complete file,the link is sufficient.
Acerca de este complemento
Now save files you find online to your Google Drive account in a click. No need to download the entire file and upload it again to Google Drive. Just provide the link and the rest will be done.
- Save entire files to your Google Drive account just by providing a link or selecting a link from the page you're browsing.
- Save Images to your Google Drive account easily. Right click image, Save Image to Google Drive, Done.
- Links are added in a queue and are processed one by one. Queued links are saved persistently, so that you don't lose any of your links in case of browser restart.
- Add the link in Clipboard to queue by a single click
- Analyze all the links/images in the current page, select only those you want to be saved, and all the files in those links will be in your Google Drive account the very next moment.
- Fully customize the notification settings (Login Failure/Invalid Link/Save Successful) according to your preferences.
- All files are saved under the root dirctory of your Google Drive account. You can later download all files together as a zip from Google Drive using its options. To do that, in Google Drive select all the files you want to download as a zip, right click and select Download
- Google Drive currently supports adding of links of file size upto 25 MB
- The default file saving directory cannot be assigned to any other directory other than root