Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu navegador.Cerrar
Page Coverage (Selenium IDE) 1.15.1-signed.1-signed Necesita reiniciarse
por Samit Badle
A plugin for Selenium-IDE to generate page coverage reports highlighting areas of a web page touched by the Selenese test cases / test suites.
Acerca de este complemento
Mini user guide for the plugin
- Click on the Page Coverage tool button to turn on page coverage.
- Run your test case or test suite to capture page coverage.
- Click on the small arrow next to the Page coverage icon and then click View Page Coverage menu item to open the page coverage reports.
- This should open the all page coverage reports or the latest one if you have just executed a test case or test suite.
- Click on the Page Coverage tool button again to turn off page coverage.
Known Issues / Notes
- The last link or button clicked that triggers a page load will not be captured in the page coverage.
- Using page coverage with this plugin is destructive, i.e. it changes the web page to mark the elements used by the tests . This may sometimes affect your tests. So always run your tests without page coverage to verify the correct results.
- You will see “Error: Image corrupt or truncated” in the error log almost every time a screen shot is taken. The screen shot is still saved correctly.
- If you turn on both highlight elements and page coverage at the same time, page coverage will take precedence. You can have them both installed without problems.
As usual feel free to leave comments, improvements, advise, criticism, problems on my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/. Please do not use the review here to report issues.