Contact Info: For reporting problems and bugs, or if you have comments or suggestions, please either send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or go to https://github.com/Quicksaver/Omnibar-Plus/issues
and create an issue, this is so I have a way to communicate with you if I need to.
If you use either of the extensions Peers
, you may have noticed by now that the suggestion list that pops up when you type in the location bar can become very chaotic some times, with entries from those extensions, search suggestions from omnibar and even entries from firefox itself appearing all mixed up with each other.
The main feature of this add-on is to attempt to organize all those suggestion entries; it does NOT sort entries by name or anything of the like. What it does is group together all suggestion entries from firefox (bookmarks, history...), link suggestions from peers/fastestfox and all omnibar search suggestions.
is required for the organize feature!
- Hitting F6 focuses the location bar
- Changing the search engine will focus the location bar (requires Omnibar)
- Middle clicking the search engine icon/name will open its homepage (requires Omnibar)
- Auto-select the first suggestion in the popup suggestions list (requires Omnibar)
-- It won't auto-select if the input text is url-like ('site.com/page'
for example) unless it is part of the whole address that the first suggestion links to.
-- It also won't auto-select if using a search engine keyword ('g something' for searching using google for example).
- Right-clicking an entry in the suggestions list copies the link to the location bar without opening it in the browser (requires Omnibar and the organize feature)
- Compact and animated suggestion list, style by frog (AwesomeBar Popup at userstyles
- All features are also accessible from Omnibar's options dialog as well