Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Lottery Number Generator 1.0.1-signed.1-signed
Generates random numbers for various lotteries in the world. Pick numbers for as many tickets as wanted
Los desarrolladores han marcado este complemento como experimental
Este complemento no es compatible con tu versión de Firefox por lo siguiente:
Acerca de este complemento
- More than 150 Lotteries support
- Lotteries from more than 50 countries supported
- One can also generate custom lotteries using Custom feature in the app
How to use custom feature?
1. Select Country as "Other"
2. Select Lottery as "Other Lottery"
3. Select Pick as the number of random numbers to be generate e.g., 2
4. Use "+" or "x" to select numbers in the lottery. Use "+" to add number and "x" to remove number
5. If there is a need to and new set of numbers than use "Add Set of Numbers" button. When this button is clicked it will add new number and show line to indicate that it is different set in the same lottery. This is a good feature when you have lottery with different set like Red & White. In a given set of numbers a same number would not be repeated more than once.
6. Select the range in which each number should appear. This is a useful feature as you can narrow the range in which you would like to have the lottery number. Use From and To drop down to do this. Both From and To numbers are included in determining the lottery number
7. Click Generate button. This will generate the random lottery numbers. To view the lottery number see below Generate button where numbers are displayed. Numbers in as set are separated by "-" (dash) and sets are separated by "/" (slash)
Note: This is a webapp
How to know list of supported lotteries?
1. Click on any of the country below the Generate Button
2. On the right side list of support lotteries would be visible