Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
IMG Pal fully_functional.rev217.1-signed Sin reiniciar
por Chris Conley
Never miss a chance to use one of your reaction gifs again. IMG Pal lets you easily save and organize images by tagging them with words and phrases, and unobtrusively alerts you anytime you have a potentially applicable image.
Acerca de este complemento
1) Right click any image you wish to save and selects the "Add Image to Database" option.
2) In the prompt window that appears, enter all of the tags you wish associate with the image. Tags must be between one and three words. Multiple tags may be added at once, just separate the tags with commas.
3) When the user types a word or phrase that matches a tag, the icon in the add-on bar will change colour to alert you of a match.
4) Click the icon in order to open up a panel that presents all of the matching tags and all of their matching images.
5) Left click on an image to select the image you want to use and it's URL will be copied into your clipboard so you can easily paste it into the browser. Right click on the image if you wish to remove an image. If an image is removed, only that instance of the image for that tag will be removed.
IMG Pal works by scanning the input inside of the browser to match input to the tags. The maximum length of a tag is three words because IMG Pal only stores the last three words typed, each time a new word is typed the oldest of the three stored words is removed from memory. These three words are not stored if Firefox is shut down.
IMG Pal also accesses your clipboard. When a matching image is selected from the add-on panel, it's URL is set to the clipboard value so you can easily paste the URL. Be careful not to overwrite anything important in your clipboard.