Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu navegador.Cerrar
With gtranslate you can translate any text in a web page just by selecting and right-clicking over it. The extension uses the Google translation services to translate the text.
Acerca de este complemento
gtranslate is not affiliated with Google Inc. in any way.
- Translates from/to the following languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, and Zulu.
- Auto detect the language.
- Image descriptions and links can be translated too.
- Why gtranslate only translates from a few languages?
gtranslate works using the languages offered at https://translate.google.com/ so until Google don't add support for more languages I can't do anything :)
- But Google added the language and it's not on the extension!
The languages are not automatically added, but manually. So it can take some time to appear.
- What's that "Detect Language" thing on the menu?
In Google's words "(an) option to help you automatically identify the language of the text you're trying to translate". It does what the "Detect page language" option was intended to do but better. If you plan to use that function you can disable "Detect page language" from the option menu.
- I have "Detect Language" selected but nothing gets translated. What happens?
Check if you have "Detect browser language" checked on the options window. Since this options overrides the destination language with the browser locale it may happen that the origin and the destination language are the same.
- The text I wan't to translate is too long and appears uncomplete in the translation box. How can I see a complete translation?
Click in the translation box and a new tab will be opened with the Google page with the full text.
- How can I contact the author?
By email: email@example.com
Este complemento no es compatible con tu versión de Firefox por lo siguiente: