Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Bienvenido a Complementos Firefox.
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
Acerca de este complemento
To be able to do the mentioned above, you only have to register your free Ant.com account and install Ant.com Antmarks extension.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Fixed a modified title not being sent to a server
Fixed a title recevied from the server not being used in place of the default one
Added the bookmark importing functionality
Added the means to change an antmark's title
Removed redundant libraries (jquery, sinon)
Fixed the user being unable to mark a page which has been recently unmarked
Fixed an obsolete version of AntMarkFacade being used in Bookmark sync service
Fixed bugs with changing title
Este complemento no es compatible con tu versión de Firefox por lo siguiente:
Para crear tu propia colección, debes tener una cuenta de Mozilla Add-ons.
Política de privacidad
Ant.com Ltd considers the privacy and security of its users with the highest regard.
Last modified: November 20, 2012
Please read this Policy carefully. By accessing or using Our website, You acknowledge that You have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy on this Website. If You do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this Website.
It is Your responsibility to review this Policy frequently and remain informed about any changes to it, so We encourage You to visit this page often. You agree that Your continued use of the Website or Services following any changes to this Policy and after the changes take effect will constitute Your acceptance of such changes. If You do not agree to future changes to this Policy, do not continue to use the Website or Services after the effective date of such changes and uninstall all Company software.
• What information We receive
• How We use that information
• The choices We offer, including how to access and update information
1. Definitions. Ant.com Ltd is the operator of the Ant.com Website. Ant.com shall be referred to as “Company”. When first-person pronouns are used in this Agreement (Us, Our, Ours, etc.), these provisions refer to the Company and/or to any other website that We may choose to operate in the future.
The “User” of this Website and its Services will be referred to, in this Agreement, as “You” or through a second-person pronouns, such as “Your”, etc.
The term “Website” is used to refer to the Ant.com website published by Us. Ant.com is a search engine for Internet users also offering a selection of other Services described below.
2. Information We receive and how it is used
(a) Information We receive about You
The information that We receive includes sets of information: Your information and the information we receive about You.
Your information is the information entered when You fill out forms on Our Website, when You register. It includes Your name and email address.
The information We receive about You concerns
(i) non-personal information:
• Data in relation to the use of the Website and Our Services, such as the date and time You visit the Website, the web address or ULR You are on;
• Keyword popularity reports regionally Website migration patterns;
• Statistics about the behavior of visitors of the Website. For example, we use spamming filters to helps identify spam.
(ii) technical information, including:
• the IP address,
• Your browser, please be aware that We neither hijack nor change Your browser of choice in any way that is not expected or laid out in the applications information page;
• the operating system You use;
• (when the migration will occur ) if You are logged in to id.net, Your User ID.
For each website searched by Our Users on the Ant Search Engine or viewed via the Ant Add-on, a ranking of the traffic that that particular website generates over the last three months is created for Our Traffic Ranking service. This is made possible thanks to the information we receive about You, such as Your IP address, the URL of the website You went and on and the time when You accessed that website.
Take notice that We provide software applications that are used with certain web browsers. These applications are solely for the purposes of user’s enjoyment. At no time do we collect information other than what is laid out above.
(b) How We use the information We receive
Company has really Your privacy in mind. That is why We do not attempt to determine the identity of Our users or correlate their e-mail addresses with their Web usage paths.
Any information We receive regarding You is to enable Us to offer better services to You. We may use non-personal information, to improve the design and content of Our Website, to personalize Our visitors’ experience or to offer products, programs and services.
We may also use information to ensure that Our Users are in compliance with Our Terms. We do not retain any personal information beyond the time it is needed.
(c) Information we share
We do not share any of Your information with other companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
• With Your consent
We will share Your information with companies, organizations and individuals outside the Company when We have Your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any personal information.
• For external processing
• For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals, outside the Company, if We have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request (including legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Hong Kong)
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Website, Our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
(d) Where Your information is located
3. Links and other websites
(a) Third party login system id.net (merger occurring soon)
For Members who are already registered and have an Account on Our Website, You agree and consent to a near future migration of their account to an id.net account and id.net identity linked to Our Website.
We will offer You the opportunity to login to Our Website through the use of Your id.net identity linked to Our Website. Only Your information about Your id.net identity linked to Our Website, such as Your nickname, and Your email from Your id.net account will be sent to Us when You use it to register or login. We do not have access or receive any information about Your id.net account without Your consent.
(b) Links to other websites
Take notice that Our Website contains links to other websites operated by service providers or other third parties. This privacy statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Us through Your interaction with the websites. Other websites that may be accessible from Our Website may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use and disclosure practices. For instance, some websites require an over eighteen (18) years of age access.
We make no claim or representation about what other businesses/websites do or do not collect about You. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on the websites (whether co-branded with the Website logo or not) of or available from other businesses that we do not control. You further acknowledge that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
4. Cookies and similar technologies
It is possible that We may gather information regarding Your computer for Our services. This collection of data is used for statistical analysis about Our Website for use by Us.
Any information shared will not identify who You are, but rather be mathematical data about Our visitors and their use on Our Website. The data does not give out any personal details.
Cookies may be used to gather this general internet data. When used, cookies are downloaded to Your computer without prompting. The cookie file is stored on Your hard drive, where files are transferred to. This information helps Us improve Our Website and services to You. All computers can block cookies by activating proper browser settings
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when You visit the Website We automatically receive the URL of the website from which You came and the website to which You are going when You leave the Website. The Company also received the internet protocol (“IP”) address of Your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), Your computer operating system and type of web browser You are using, email patterns. The link between Your IP address and Your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without Your permission.
5. No Confidentiality for User Feedback
Feedback and other comments and statements that You chose to submit to Us by any means - whether by e-mail, telephone, letter, or any other means - shall be considered non confidential. We are free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
6. Information Security
We work hard to protect the Website and Our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information We hold.
• We encrypt many of Our services using SSL
• We review Our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
• We restrict access to personal information to the Company’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for Us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Data you provide Us with will be stored on secure servers. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the data transfer in agreement with this Policy. Transmission of data via the Internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at Your own risk.
We use a reasonably secure method to destroy personal information.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your personal information
You can access and change Your personal information, after You register, on the Website.
We strongly urge You to change Your password periodically to help reduce the risk of unauthorized access to Your account information.
8. Parental control
This Website is offered and made available to Users thirteen (13) years of age or older.
We do not disclose information we receive about You to third parties, if the User is under 13 years old of age.
We do not knowingly receive any personal information from children under 13. If We determine that a user is under 13, We will immediately delete all information pertaining to that user.
9. Hong Kong privacy rights
The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance provides You with rights to access and correction the data You supplied to the Company. If You update any of Your information, We may keep a copy of the information that You originally provided to Us in Our archives for uses documented in this Policy. You may request deletion of Your information at any time by contacting Us.
10. Contacting Us
Acuerdo de licencia final de usuario
Last modified: March 29, 2013
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) governs Your use of the Antmarks Extension. Ant.com Ltd offers the Antmarks Extension which allow You to bookmark websites (we call them Antmarks) on Your Internet Explorer browser, and all the while save them on Your account in order to search within them later. In this Agreement, the term User and all second-person pronouns (“You”, “Your”, etc.) refer to You and all the first-person pronouns (“Us”, “We”, “Ours”, etc) refer to Ant.com Ltd.
You can easily uninstall the Antmarks Extension by clicking on the “Start” button; then clicking on the “Settings” button, then clicking on the “Control Panel” button, then clicking on the “Add or Remove Programs” button, then selecting “Antmarks Extension”, then clicking on the “Change/Remove” button. Make sure all Your browser windows are closed before starting the un-installation process.
THIS PRODUCT AND ALL THE FEATURES LISTED ABOVE ARE FREE. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SPYWARE OR ADWARE.
This End User License Agreement is a legal contract between You and Ant.com Ltd. You must agree to this contract and abide by its terms in order to download and use the Antmarks Extension. You must be at least 13 years of age in order to agree to this contract and download this product. If You are not 13 yet, please ask Your parent or Legal guardian to install the Antmarks Extension for You. This End User License Agreement applies to the Antmarks Extension and its features and functionalities developed by Ant.com Ltd. If You are installing a version of the Antmarks Extension that includes third party features and functionalities or accesses third party content, such third party features, functionalities and content are subject to such third party’s terms of service.
In this End User License Agreement, “Website” shall refer to the web pages in the www.ant.com domain.
1. License Grant., The Antmarks Extension is being licensed to You by Us on an “AS IS” basis, for Your private personal use only. Subject to the Terms of this Agreement, We grant You a non-exclusive, revocable, limited license, non-sub-licensable, non-assignable license to download, install and use the Antmarks Extension, including any online or enclosed documentation, data distributed to Your computer for processing and any future programming fixes, updates and upgrades provided to You onto a computer for Your sole use to install, interact with and utilize the Antmarks Extension, including the content and features contained therein.
2. License Conditions. You may not:
(i) rent, sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, assign, copy, or in any way transfer the Antmarks Extension or this Agreement or use the Antmarks Extension for the benefit of any third party in any manner;
(ii) decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse-engineer the source code of the Antmarks Extension, or attempt to do so for any reason;
(iii) access, create or modify the source code of the Antmarks Extension in any way;
(iv) create derivative works on the Antmarks Extension
You understand that We, in Our sole discretion, may modify or discontinue or suspend Your right to access any of Our services or to use the Antmarks Extension at any time, and We may at any time suspend or terminate any license hereunder and disable the Antmarks Extension or any of its components features.
We reserve the right to add features or functions to the Antmarks Extension. When installed on Your computer, the Antmarks Extension periodically communicates with Our servers to request automatic updates when We release a new version of the Antmarks Extension, or when We make new features available.
3. Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the Antmarks Extension is licensed, not sold to You. The proprietary software associated with the Antmarks Extension shall be deemed to include enhancements and new features or modifications thereto and any documentation is a copyrighted work. You acknowledge that the Antmarks Extension, including all code, protocols, software and documentation provided to You by Us is Our property or the property of Our licensors, and are protected by international copyright, trademarks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws relating to trade secrets, and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights recognized in any country or jurisdiction worldwide, including, without limitation, moral or similar rights. You may not delete, alter, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice We have placed on the Antmarks Extension. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to Us and Our licensors.
You represent and warrant that You are either the owner or an authorized user of the computer where the Antmarks Extension is installed. You may use the Antmarks Extension and the Website only for lawful purposes. The Service is subject to, and You agree that You shall at all times comply with, all local, state, national, and international laws, statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances and the like applicable to the use of Our Antmarks Extension and the Website. You agree not to use the Antmarks Extension or the Website to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity, which is prohibited by law or by any contractual provision by which You are bound.
4. Trademarks. Ant.com, the "ant.com" logo, and other Ant.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are Our trademarks or trade dress, or Our affiliates’, in the city-state of Hong Kong and other countries. Neither We nor Our affiliates' trademarks may be used in connection with any product or service that is not Ours, or Our affiliates', in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Us or Our affiliates.
5. Your conduct. Take notice that when You use the Antmarks Extension to bookmark a web page by clicking on the Antmarks Extension logo, You willingly and immediately take a snapshot of the webpage. The Antmarks Extension automatically forwards the web page’s HTML code to Our servers. We use this information to allow You to later submit a search query within Your Antmarks. We then provide You with search results, to this query, only from Your personal Antmarks.
Please be aware that if a website opts-out, meaning that it does not grant us permission to copy its HTML web page, consequently that particular web page will not appear in Your search results when You submit a search query within Your bookmarks.
If you do not consent to this, please stop using the Service and uninstall the Antmarks Extension.
6. Copyright Notice. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect You to do the same. We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Service and/or the Website if such claims are reported to Us.
If You are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website or Services by contacting Our Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of notice, We will take whatever action, in Our sole discretion, We deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Website.
7. Permission to Utilize. In order to receive the benefits provided by the Antmarks Extension, You hereby grant permission for the Antmarks Extension to utilize the processor and bandwidth of Your computer, only in order to provide You the Service.
8. Privacy. When You install the Antmarks Extension, We assign a unique identification code to Your copy of the Antmarks Extension, and such code is written to Your computer’s registry.
Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, after You have agreed to install the Antmarks Extension, the Antmarks Extension install process fails. In such an unlikely event, We may pull certain data via an error log file (this data may include, without limitation, Your machine name, computer user name, IP address, operating system information, machine/user permissions, browser type and version, Antmarks Extension partner ID and various other non-personally identifiable diagnostic information). This data will be used solely for the purpose of troubleshooting installation issues with the intent of improving the product and the user experience.
9. Access and Interference; Passwords. You agree that You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual device or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any of the Antmarks Extension and the Website, except to remove the Antmarks Extension from a computer of which You are an owner or authorized user. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Antmarks Extension. We reserve the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations, and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations. You agree that it is Your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other techniques that may have the effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer's functionality or operation.
10. Disclaimer of Warranty.
YOU ACCESS AND USE THE ANTMARKS EXTENSION AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE PROVIDE THE ANTMARKS EXTENSION ON AN "AS IS," AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ANTMARKS EXTENSION, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF THE ANTMARKS EXTENSION.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY: (A) AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE ANTMARKS EXTENSION, (B) THAT THE ANTMARKS EXTENSION WILL BE AVAILABLE OR WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER, OR (C) THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS RELATED TO THE ANTMARKS EXTENSION WILL BE CORRECTED. WE ALSO DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE ANTMARKS EXTENSION, OR THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH ANTMARKS EXTENSION, IS APPROPRIATE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU INSOFAR AS THEY RELATE TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
11. Termination. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by uninstalling and destroying all copies of the Antmarks Extension in Your possession or control.
If You do not comply with this Agreement, at any time, We reserve the right to terminate Your access to the Antmarks Extension. We may discontinue or alter any aspect of the Service, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Service are available, (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (iii) restricting or terminating any user's right to use the Service, at Our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability. We may also, in Our sole discretion, terminate Your use of the Service, and disable Your use of the Antmarks Extension, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if We believe that You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these license terms. Further, You agree that We shall not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination of Your access to the Services.
12. Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PARTNER OR WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) OR OTHER RELIEF ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THIS AGREEMENT OR TO: (i) YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE ANTMARKS EXTENSION.
BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATE OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Severability. If any provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14. No Waiver. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Our right to subsequently enforce such provisions or any other provisions of this Agreement. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing.
15. Applicable Law. The substantive laws of the city-state of Hong Kong, without regard to conflict of laws principles, shall govern all matters relating to or arising from this Agreement, and the use (or inability to use) the software. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate courts located the city-state of Hong Kong, with respect to all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
16. Contacting Us. We are happy to receive any queries, comments, or requests You may have regarding the terms of this Agreement. Feel free to contact Us at email@example.com