Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Menu On Top (SuperMenu Avatar) 1.3
Move the Thunderbird menu bar to the top. Choose from a selection of visual styles + colors. Add frequently used bookmarks and an avatar icon without wasting precious screen space. Bookmark your favorite sites, emails, folders or configuration pages.
About this Add-on
Chose from a variety of theme-supporting styles. Add frequently used bookmarks under your avatar icon without wasting precious screen space. Bookmark your favorite sites, emails, folders or configuration pages. Add a drag area for Thunderbird and finally elevate the search box for clutter free UI. Choose your favorite LOL / BL2 chibis as avatars.
It is convenient to have the menu on top of the tabs like Firefox; this is also a good area for placing "global" toolbar buttons like Navigation or get mail.
- Removed caption buttons space (right of calendar buttons) in Thunderbird under Windows
- Added remote port label option for developers
- Tb 48.0 Support for adding the new Thunderbird preferences tab to bookmark menu. You can also add it manually in older versions
- Fixed "about" tabs to open in content tabs from Firefox 43.0
- Known issue: avatar icon not working if profile name contains special characters (space?)