About this Add-on
- Detects many cases in which Mozilla mis-decodes a message in one of the bidirectional language charsets, and chooses the proper encoding
- Decodes Bidirectional language text in mixed-charset messages (UTF-8 and windows-1255/6)
- Detects the intended directions of mail messages and displays them in this direction
- Detects the intended directions of individual paragraphs within mail messages and lays out the message accordingly
- Allows setting the direction of the entire message
- Allows setting the direction of individual paragraphs in HTML mail
- Allows insertion of LRM/RLM marks, via menus or using Ctrl+Shift+L/Ctrl+Shift+R
- Support for Farsi and Urdu could be improved. Users getting mail in these languages in which directions are not properly detected or the charset is mangled - please contact the developer and/or file a bug on http://www.mozdev.org/bugs.
- New extension icon
- Extension now works (appears to work, anyway) with Thunderbird 38.x (some contentaccessible chrome was masked by other chrome with the same URI).
- Other bug fixes, including some issues caught by the AMO validation,