Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
This is a grate addon.
I'm using the All-In-One Sidebar addon. When a sidebar is open the popup panel is not opened right bellow the mouse cursor. It is shifted to the left.
I love this extension but the new design is problematic.
The new design removed the tags which I used to heavily relay on. Without the tag organization all my style names are now somewhat cryptic to me.
I thought that if i restore the stand-alone dialog I'll get back my tags but it seems that the 'extensions.stylish.manageView' is deprecated.
The extension is not compatible with All-in-One Sidebar. When the sidebar displays the bookmarks or the history clicking on the stylish toolbar button opens the styles in a tab and not in the sidebar.
This is great.
I look forward to the next versions because there is still work to be done.
(1) After playing with it for a while the Customize Toolbar dialog could not be loaded anymore.
(2) The toolbar appears too quickly when the mouse hovers the button. It's annoying.
(3) The toolbar disappears too quickly when the mouse goes bellow or to the sides of the toolbar.
(4) A solution is needed to multiple toolbars. Multiple buttons?
(5) Can it be a No Restart add-on?
I've been waiting for this.
Posted this just to show my support over all this ignorant pandemonium.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.0.1).
One more voice to the choir.
Please remove the tooltips, or at least add an option to choose the display method.
Grate work. This lite version is excellent. I got some suggestions for improvements.
1) the translation window it too quick to disappear. Some times part of the translation window is outside the screen and when I try to scroll sideways to see it disappears. it also disappears when I try to scroll down the translation window to read some more. Maybe it should be movable?
2) If I select multiple words without hovering the icon I get multiple icons.
Since there is no email address or any other way to report bugs I’ll do it here.
I discovered a problem when this extension is installed with SearchWP (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/376/). the "Enable inline mode" menu item is not working.