|User since||Oct. 10, 2017|
|Number of add-ons developed||3 themes|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Themes I've created
ebay issue details Rated 5 out of 5 stars
1. Login to ebay
2. search for something, like "18-200 lens"
3. It just clocks, no response
4. Click X (stop) in the firefox url field
5. Click the circular arrow (reload) in the url field
6. the search results are displayed
7. If you disable uBlock this doesn't happen
Adding www.ebay.com to the white list does not fix it.
Is this going to be acknowledged and/or fixed?
Update: As of 10/12 seems to be working OK now with ebay