Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
quickFilters 3.6.1 Requires Restart
Quickly generate mail filters on the fly, by dragging and dropping mails and analyzing their attributes. Create a filter in less than 10 seconds, it's as easy as: drag, click, click.
By popular demand, supports SORTING filters alphabetically.
About this Add-on
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
- [Bug 26543] Custom Templates: Support gathering address fields from multiple mails. This will omit collecting EMails or domains of one's own Email addresses in order to avoid bad side effects such as unintentionally archiving one's own Emails.
- [Bug 26545] Filter Merge should be triggered when emails are tagged
- [Bug 26548] Run Filters in folder context menu not working
- [Bug 26549] Option to skip Filter Editor.
- Fixed version history jumping to correct version heading for Pro Users
- Improved "Run Filters on Folder" function for non-Inbox folders.
- Fixed toolbar coloring and image in brighttext mode (dark themes). Also toned down the QuickFolders toolbar panel color highlight (was deep red) and text color when filter assistant is active.
- Preselected last template in filter assistant is automatically scrolled into view.
- (3.6.1) Custom Templates: reading headers not working when moving mail to Local Folders. Also copying search terms in Thunderbird 60 failed due to removal of some programming interfaces since version 58.