|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Simple and effective. It does exactly what I need without doing one bit more or less.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (188.8.131.52-signed).
Wonderful idea with some performance issues Rated 3 out of 5 stars
This tool was exactly what I was looking for when trying to troubleshoot some issues with our proxy server.
However, it easily causes Firefox to use up 100% of one of my CPU cores and makes Firefox fail to respond for seconds at a time.
I think this tool still has a place but anyone using it should be careful to create filters before hitting an active page.
fancy tool but has misspelling Rated 4 out of 5 stars
It does what I wanted it to do but has a typo. The word "character" is repeatedly spelled "carachter" in the UI. You may want to fix this in the future.
I was looking for a tool that took the Linux pwgen tool and made it accessible to Windows. This does exactly that. It only creates a single password at a time, but all you have to do to create another one is single-click. Keep doing that until you find one you like.
Most of the options you'd expect from pwgen are exposed in the options menu.
Automatically copying the password to the clipboard is a nice convenience.
Extremely useful Rated 5 out of 5 stars
As the admin for a corporate proxy, being able to easily swap between auto-config, no proxy, or each proxy one at a time is very important.
Finding this extension was like a gift from above.
For Fx3 compatibility:
* download the .xpi instead of installing it
* it is a .zip file, you can open it with an intelligent .zip program (7-zip) directly or rename it to .zip for dumb programs.
* look for targetApplication ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384 (which is Firefox)
* change the maxVersion from 2.0 to 3.0 or 4.5 or whatever as long as it is 3.0 or higher
* zip the files back up and give the result a .xpi extension
* you can drag and drop the xpi onto Firefox to launch the installer