Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Gmail New Compose supported
New Twitter Email App
New Sidebar Apps (Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter)
New Mobile button App
- Direct email app installation from WiseStamp Apps Gallery
- Some email apps fixes
- Fixed some Yahoo related issues
* Added Google plus profile Google+ Profile icon
* Share signatures to Twitter & Facebook new - learn how
* Image upload – Image upload issues – Fixed!
* Thunderbird – Signature insertion & positioning – Fixed!
* Email apps – Fixed Wikipedia, WordPress twitter share.
* Fixed Password recovery for free accounts
* Image upload new
* 15+ new Email Apps new (Etsy, Wikipedia, Astrology, Quora and more…)
* Improved user interface new
* Added a Facebook PageFacebook page icon
* Signature assignment settings kept on sync
* New Help Center
* Create your WiseStamp account
o Login with Facebook
o Save & Backup Online
* Email Apps enhancements:
o Twitter- Advanced control: Share Favorites.
o Quotes – Quotes by Key words, Personal quotes (quotesdaddy.com).
* Improved Help and bug reporting
* Settings improvement
* Support for the new Yahoo! beta webmail.
* AOL webmail insertion.
Adjustment to Google’s top bar update.
Fixing insertion problem in gmail .
Improving Social/IM icons insertion.
Improving settings options.
Fixing “WiseStamp Tour” bug.
Minor UI changes.
Add reset button.
* Firefox 4 support
* New GlobalGiving causes in Causes Email App
* Extra signature is not added to drafts
* Fix for RTL text alignment
* Email Apps introduction - add your social and business content to each outgoing email. Email Apps include Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, Plancast, eBay, and more!
* New editor design
New in 2.0.2
* New cause in MyCauses app - Charity:Water
New IM service - BlackBerry Messenger/Blackberry IM. Add your PIN # to your emails.
New stability improvements
☛ Tungle.me - display your availability, and let others schedule meetings with you.
Fixes & Bugs
* Improved Signature webmails insertion.
* Fixing some minor extension conflicts.