Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Wrong corrections are saved now, URL Fixer will no longer repeat the same mistake.
* Implemented work-around for some extensions doing crazy things (especially Tab Mix Plus).
* Fixed SeaMonkey support.
* Don't show suggestion to fix typos on "Document expired" error pages.
* URL Fixer will now install without requiring a browser restart.
* Built-in rules will now be updated automatically independently of the extension.
* User-defined rules will be applied to domain names only, no longer to the entire URL.
* A referral tag will be added for some of the corrected domain names.
* Added support for SeaMonkey and Firefox Mobile with native UI.
* Cleaned up and reorganized the code.
* Hiding "Was this a typo?" dialog on error pages when the browser is in offline mode.
* Reorganized and cleaned up code for opt-in data collection function.
* Updated locales
* Added custom replacements featured from URL Fixer Plus
* Updated for compatibility with Firefox 5/6/7/8
* Bug fixes for better performance
* Removed unnecessary firstrun page
* Updated locale handling code for smaller filesize
* Updated SmartLinks code to fix bugs and improve performance
* Updated SmartLinks code to address an issue with a missing menu item
* Preparation for URL Fixer Plus
* Support For Mobile 2 Alpha
* Updated translations.
* Updated locales.
* Exposed "Confirm corrections" preference in confirmation dialog
* Updated with latest submitted translations
* No longer corrects a URL that contains a space but no slash. This is to avoid correcting searches being performed via the Location Bar.