To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Better Highlighter
- better and faster sitelist update
Domain migrated to www.torrent-finder.info
added tr-TR translation
added pt-PT translation
added vi-VN translation
added el-GR translation
added ru-RU translation
change the context menu letter from T to I to remove conflicts
Added Firefox 3 beta compatibility
► Fixed images cache for 404 not found images.
► Fixed keydown navigation between sites.
► Dynamically change number of selected sites depending on page width.
► Search form is now fully compatible with new Torrent Finder.
► Added Web Search button using Google search.
► localization enabled for the toolbar - Arabic Language available.
► Fixed update conflict every time new window opened, now updates are on daily basis.
► Highlighter enhanced.
► Better Sites Arrangement script to instantly update the toolbar instead of manual update.
► Added Support for Unicode languages.
► Logos are now cached into toolbar folder instead of chrome cache with option to disable it.
► Select Site on the menupopup by its first letter added.
* New Autoupdate feature with no need to restart Firefox to get the new site list.
* Added multi-login page to login all private torrent sites and/or trackers from one page.
* Fixed some issues with Toolbar palette display.
* Fixed bundle issue with Firefox 3.
* Search all Torrent Finder sites gathered or by single site with easy one click sites list update.
* Toggle between showing and hiding sites logos.
* Select/unselect feature toggles between all, private, anime or non English Sites.
* Arrange Sites list to fit your needs.
* easy show/hide option with context menu for the dock able toolbar.
* resize search area for to save more space.
* Holding CRTL key searches the remembered last searched single site.
* More Options including search in tabs or frames, load all or one by one and the number of pages to show every search.
* search history for all searched keywords with optional auto-completion.
* Highlight searched terms on the page button.
* search words button to find single word on the result page.
* context menu search option for the selected text on the page.
- Site list updated.
* Choose "open all search engines in the same tab" before you search
* The "open a tab for every search" is experimental, it might crashes Firefox