To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Color button fixed.
* Multiple content tags allowed in the custom buttons.
* Extra space problem fixed for the custom buttons.
* Wiki code fixed in the custom buttons.
* Minor update to the install page for custom buttons
Minor update to resolve a regression that caused the extension to show an error in the error console.
* Font size button now has two modes for bbcode, normal and pixel, for compatibility with as many forums as possible.
* New icons included for compatibility with dark themes, and new option to switch usage.
* Font list in the options window now works again.
* Changed Max version to 3.0.*
* Fixed minor bug when creating a new custom button if there was white space in the code boxes.
* GUI problems in Firefox 3 fixed.
* A few minor display glitches and some (important) internal changes
* Custom tag window was not auto filling in the tag code based on its name.
* Fixed 2 errors that appeared in the Error Console (blocking addons.mozilla.org approval)
* Added a new feature that allowed the user to create there own formatting buttons.
* Added a new feature for creating posts/canned replies offline.
* Added hot keys for all the formatting commands (any requests on changes/improving the combinations are welcome).
* Changed all the icons to those created by me for the Pastel SVG Icon set.
* Fixed the italics button in wiki code to now use ''italics'' not the HTML code.
* Fixed the list formatting in the wiki code format. It always gave the wrong code.
* New Toolbar Button to toggle the toolbar, plus the key short cut Ctrl+F
* New option to control where the cursor goes after text has been inserted.
* New option use use wiki heading tags instead of font size tags.
* New option to use systematic HTML ( , , tags)
* Automatically disables itself when pressing a button would no nothing useful