To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Based off of Jeremy Gillick's excellent stockticker extension.
• To add new stocks, right-click on the status bar or toolbar ticker and select
Edit Stocks and Preferences.
• Double-clicking a stock symbol in the ticker will take you to a page containing details for that stock.
• Edit a stock in order to add holding information (quantity/purchase price).
• To view your portfolio, select
View Stocks and Portfoliofrom the context menu, or press F9 to have it show in the sidebar.
- Moved rotating stock ticker to a proper FireFox toolbar button. It's position can be changed by going to FireFox Toolbar -> Customize.