To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fix display problem when ST moved to another toolbar
- Thunderbird minimum version 24.0
- Remove statusbar functionality in Firefox
- Options - new startup option: Run saved countdown list
- Options - new option to increase toolbar font size
- Options - new option for action after timer completes
- Options - new clock (time) display options
- Options - new popup window close option
- Countdowns - double-click to edit entries in Countdowns dialog
- Countdowns - fire saved list from context menu
- Notify Me At - new date option for one-time notifications
- Notify Me At - tailor alerts per notification
- Full tooltip - modify Notifications portion
- Turn off chime sound when a countdown resumes
- Bug fix - Countdown, run forever, restart using button, pausing the timer will cause subsequent iterations to start using the 'paused at' time
- Clean up some validator warnings
2. Remove JSON compatibility module
- Firefox minimum version support is now 3.5
- New date options, see Options, Clock tab, Custom format:
- days until end of year, see Day dropdown box
- week number, ISO (defined as: weeks begin Monday, week containing Jan 4th is the first week of that year) and US (defined as: weeks begin Sunday, week containing Jan 1st is the first week of that year), see Weekday dropdown box
- New Options tab, Style, allows setting of font and colour properties for toolbar display. Many Personas make it difficult to read the toolbar display
- Countdowns can now be set to run consecutively. Previously a set of countdowns would run concurrently, now there is a Mode option in the Countdown dialog. Since consecutive implies order, there are now Move Up and Move Down buttons in the Countdown dialog. Select a timer in the list, and move it to the position you want. Consecutive mode countdowns are run in a top-down order
- The default audio alert, specified in Options, Notifications tab, can now be overridden for individual countdowns/notifications. In the Countdown and Notify Me dialogs, there is a new Alarm button. Select a timer in the list, and click Alarm to display a small panel. Browse your local file system for a .wav file (.ogg is not supported here). There is also a listen icon so you can test play the audio file
- Audio handling has been rewritten, see Options, Notifications tab:
- the repeat audio function is no longer dependent on using dialog notification
- the Audio files section of the tab is now always visible, but enabled/disabled when ticking the "Enable audio notifications" checkbox
- built-in "Chimes" audio file added
- format of the built-in audio files has been changed from compressed .wav files to .ogg files. The old files were unplayable on many Linux systems. Unfortunately this added some size to the add-on
- when browsing and selecting a custom audio file (.wav or .ogg), the duration of the file is determined and displayed below the textbox. This information is needed by ST if you choose the repeat audio function. If an error occurs during this determination, ST will assume a duration of 5 seconds
- the "Kill Audio Alarm (.ogg)" context-menu item now also applies to .wav files. When choosing this during an .ogg playback, the audio stops immediately. When choosing this for .wav, the audio plays to conclusion, but if you have chosen the repeat audio function, further iterations of the play are prevented
1. Account for install-event-fired preference
2. Change to native JSON for Firefox 7
3. Remove innerHTML code
* Clean up file structure
* Remove statusbar drag and drop, functionality now in Options->Positioning
* Provide option of stop date for recurring notifications, see Notify Me At dialog,
Forever/Until -- applies only to recurring notifications, indicating how long the
notification is in effect. If Until is chosen, the datepicker is enabled. The notification
will be in effect up to, but not including, the date chosen. There are two ways to set
o click on the year, month and day subfields to edit them, using the spin
buttons or your keyboard's up and down arrows.
o click on the little down arrow (called a dropmarker) to the right of the spin
buttons. This will open a popup calendar. Click on the day that you wish to
choose. The calendar months have navigation arrows in the top corners.
* Provide option of maximum occurrences for recurring countdowns, see
o For Times, set how many times the timer should run by using the spin
buttons or your keyboard's up/down arrows to set the value.
o Forever means it will keep repeating until you manually delete it (either in this
dialog, via Delete, or via the context menu item Stop Clock/Timer).
o For repeating timers, you have a choice on how you want the timer restarted
when it completes. "Restart automatically" requires no action from you, it
restarts immediately upon completion. However, if there is some action you
wish to perform in between runs, then choose "Restart using button on
popup/dialog alert". This will place two buttons on your alert, "Run Again" and
"Delete". It won't restart until you click the "Run Again" button (or you can
choose to delete the timer).
* Provide option to link to a URL on countdown completion, see Countdowns dialog.
* Move startup processing to timed thread.
* When starting clock or countup, if there is a current activity, warn user that it will
be stopped. To prevent accidentally stopping a timer.
* Create new Mouse Clicks tab in Options dialog.
* Provide option to restart an in-progress countup or countdown via double-click on
statusbar/toolbar display, see Options->Mouse Clicks.
* Disable Clock context menu item if clock already in progress.
* When stopping timer, start clock if that is the startup option.
* Wording of two of the context menu items changed, now "Pause/Resume Timer"
and "Stop Clock/Timer".
* Documentation updated, moved to Google. Context menu links changed.
* Added localization da-DK
* When clicking OK in Countdown or Notify Me dialogs, check for the possibility a
timer was entered but not added (by clicking Add button). If detected, display a
Confirm box asking user what to do. Also checks if URL textbox or time was
changed without Add.
2. Display paused countup/downs with red text
3. Use user-defined date in statusbar/toolbar tooltips
4. Bug fix: when display is set to both statusbar and toolbar, icon image color not synched after Notify Me At notification completes
5. Bug fix: In Options, repeat audio elements should be disabled unless both audio and dialog alerts enabled
2. New date format options
3. Added German localization
4. Bug fix: browser window sync problem, clock
5. Bug fix: repeat audio not working for preset audio files in some cases
accumulated during hibernation (just one alert if appropriate)
1. Options dialog - move clock options to it's own tab
2. Enable/disable Pause/Resume and Stop/Reset context menu items
3. Don't show bar tooltip if context menu is showing
4. Bug fix: alert for event log I/O errors not working
5. Mozilla bug 541804: removed rows attribute from trees
1. Add toolbar display options (see new tab Options->Positioning). Requested feature.
2. Add support for .ogg (Ogg Vorbis) audio file format, for your custom audio alarm
(see Options->Notifications) For a short audio alarm (a few seconds duration only) you can
use .wav files, for a longer audio alarm, or even a complete song, use an .ogg file.
Convert your favorite .mp3 to .ogg and give it a try! Firefox 3.5 or better is required for this feature.
Requested feature, to play mp3's or longer alarms.
3.Add new context menu item "Kill Audio Alarm" in support of item 2 above. It is only enabled during
an .ogg file playback.
4. Add Documentation menu item and submenu to context menu.
5. Make 'Full' tooltip the default.
6. Switch order of 'Last count up' and 'This browser session' in 'Full' tooltip.
7. New date format options (see Options->Miscellaneous->Clock Options, the last 2 items in the
dropdown). Requested feature.
8. New time display option: Epoch clock (see Options->Miscellaneous->Clock Options).
Displays the number of seconds since Jan 1, 1970 GMT 0:00. Requested feature.
9. On completion of countdown, display clock if user has 'Start clock' selected in
Options->Miscellaneous->Startup Options. Requested feature.
10. Added Korean translation.
11. bug fix: localization of 'recurring' literal in countdown timers tooltip.
12. bug fix: repair enable/disable of textboxes on loading of Preferences dialog.
13. bug fix: repair statusbar drag and drop for Firefox 3.6. Also fixed a bug in this code which prevented
dragging across some add-ons statusbar panels. Also new, when dragging, a vertical red line
appears between statusbar icons which indicates where the drop will occur if you drop at that time
(although some themes won't show this line).
14. bug fix: Within Options dialog accessed via Add-ons manager (ie. Tools->Add-ons),
Event Logging->Reset Default and Event Logging->Browse...->Make New Folder weren't working.
Lastly, I no longer carry a complete history in About->Changelog. Only latest changes are displayed.