Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Add parse domain feature (thanks to debuggings)
- Fix settings loading when no previous value
- Fix selected item when tab cache is invalidated
All addons must now use the WebExtensions API only. So some features will be different in this new version:
- Add a new folder panel,
- Add new keybord shortcuts:
- Alt+Shift+Up to navigate to the upper folder,
- Alt+Up to navigate to the next folder up,
- Alt+Down to navigate to the next deeper folder,
- Alt+Shift+Down to navigate to the deepest folder.
- Add a new option view.
Thanks to Gitoffthelawn for motivating me to port this add-on.
The WebExtensions port is coming!
More details on GitHub: https://github.com/PerfectSlayer/scrollupfolder/issues/40
Fix typo (thanks to sanspace)
Add support for jpm tool
Fix case where several popups could be opened at the first launch
Fix issue on clicked URL from panel on mouse only mode
Improve url computation and selection
Add unit tests on path computation
Global clean up and code formatting
Fix crash on private browsing (thanks to Peuj)
Update SR locale (thanks to DakSrbija)
Update ES locale (thanks to RigoNet)
- New add-on implementation based on Jetpack SDK
- Could be installed or updated without restarting browser
- No more Firefox version compatibility issue
I spend a lot of time to test this new version. Nevertheless, if you find a bug, please fill an issue. If you would like to add or fix a translation, fell free to fork or open an issue with locales in plain text if you are not comfortable with GitHub.
Fix duplicate French translation
Update addon hosting to GitHub
Fix a Spanish translation
Update sv-SE translation (thanks to hiroshi)
Update compatibility to Firefox 37
Fix menu showing on panel ALT key binding
Add loading URI location according modifier (control for new tab, shift for new window, thanks to atomizer)
Update es locale (thanks to RigoNet)
Add Firefox 15 nightly compatibility
Add Firefox 13.0a1 support
Update hebrew locale (thanks to barryoni)
Update dutch locale (thanks to markh)
Update turkish locale (thanks to alfapegasi)
Add Firefox 12.0a1 support
The missing locales will be added as soons as they will be translated.
Fix url loading while url is baddly formed
Firefox 7a1 compatibility (thanks to KAAMOS2 for his tests)
- Add url bar icon,
- Display First run experience wiki page on first start up,
- Display Changelog wiki page on update,
- Add Firefox 4.0.* support,
- Update Manifest (install.rdf) fix for compatibility and adding translators.
Now compatible Firefox 4b9pre.
- Fix url highlighting
- Fix middle-click for Linux / X server users (thanks to Ente.final)
Firefox 4.0 beta 8 pre compatibility
The add-on should now be compatible with all protocols.
- clic will change the current url in urlbar
- double clic will load the url to the current tab
Add german, italian, serbe and bresilian locales
Place the cursor at the end of url when it's modified
Add firefox 4.0b4pre support
Fix url computation bug with IPv4
Internationalization (other translations comming soon)