To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Navigate to the page containing the login form.
- Right-click on one of its fields and select from among "Save login info" (to create a new entry), "Edit login info", and "Delete login info".
- If another popup appears, select the username for the entry you want to operate on.
- If adding a new entry, everything except the username and password should be filled in automatically. Fill in anything that is missing or incorrect.
- If adding or editing an entry, reload the page or return later. If the form doesn't get autofilled, most likely the page is asking the browser not to autofill it by declaring autocomplete="off". Try clicking twice on the username field and selecting from the dropdown list. There is a video demonstrating this workaround.
A short tutorial video is available.
If you need support, please go to the support web site I have listed or email me (link on the details page, next to this description). Never use a review for this, as I have no real way of contacting you. For anything else, please see the Developer Comments near the bottom of the details page.
Bitcoin donations. Suggested amount 0.01-0.02 BTC.
Currently supported applications: Firefox, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, and Conkeror.
If you find this add-on useful, you might find QuickPasswords useful as well. For those more stubborn sites where the Password Manager and this add-on completely fail, try iMacros for Firefox.
Logo/icon by PlastikManiac — thanks.
You can find the source code repository at GitHub. To report bugs, you may use the issue tracker there, or just use the support email link in the "About this add-on" section. Please email me for any other support requests.
Translations welcome. I have submitted this to BabelZilla, so I encourage you to use it to contribute (you'll need to register an account if you don't have one). The relevant thread is at http://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6024 (note: this is for discussing translations, not general support; for that, see the "E-mail your question" link on this page).
- bg-BG: "ExaFlop", "arris"
- de: "/usr/bin/tux"
- el: George Malamas "Grg68"
- eo: "milupo"
- es-ES: Ricardo A. Rivas
- fr: "Goofy"
- hsb-DE: "milupo"
- hu: MIKES KASZMÁN István "Cashman"
- id-ID: "XCen"
- ja: Masahiko Imanaka "mar"
- it: Leopoldo Saggin "topoldo"
- nl: "markh"
- pl: Marcin Borowczyk "MarcinB"
- pt-BR: Edgard Dias Magalhaes "edgard.magalhaes"
- pt-PT: Carlos Simão "lloco"
- ru: Pyriatynskyi Vytalyi "PiVV"
- sl-SI: Peter Klofutar "Klofutar"
- sr: "charmed94", "DakSrbija", "Rancher"
- sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs "Lakrits"
- tr-TR: Anil Kilic - www.guncem.net "ua_anil", "nikneyim"
- vi: Nguyễn Hoàng Long at timelinelive.blogspot.com "longnh"
- zh-CN: "Loviny", "yfdyh000"
- zh-TW: "Velociraptor"
- Implemented configurable keyboard shortcut for opening "Saved Passwords" window.
- Added "Visit site(s)" menu item to list in Saved Passwords and SeaMonkey Data Manager. Opens each selected item's host URL in a separate tab. Works in non-web browsers like Thunderbird too, in which case the Protocol Service is called to use the default application for each URL (usually your web browser).
- Improved apparent organization of prefwindow.
- Dropped prefwindow unpersist code from firstrun.jsm, since it doesn't work anyway, and the vast majority of users aren't affected.
- Other, minor improvements to the code.
- New translator for pt-BR: Marco Aurélio Krause "ouesten"
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above. Install development version
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla and can't be installed on release versions of Firefox.
- Version 2.9b1: