To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- added new check-box to change above mentioned FF option directly in RightToClick
- option 'Also disarm event-listeners' now enabled by default
- Fixes for bugs introduced with the previous version
- 'Also disarm event-listeners' now works according to the other user configuration on the same tab !
- added support for more handlers (integrated in the existing groups)
- removed option for alert box replacement for FF4 (now natively supported by FF)
- new information tab, added a basic help (will be enhanced in future versions)
- fixed bug where some options were forgotten by RightToClick
new permanent options
GUI sizing follows em sizes (text size)
added support for screen readers
- Firefox 4.x.pre compatibility
- improved RightToClick toolbar button since Firefox 4 is expected to remove the statusbar (say no!)
- added option to hide the RightToClick statusbar icon anyways
- some small fixes
+ updated and added new handlers to the main groups, e.g. to stop a kind of scrolling page elements
+ statusbar-icon now turns red in case of important problems / improved error handling
~ Disable mouse-click handlers now checked by default
- fixed image-fetch bug, background images are included now (and more small fixes)
Write a manual on how to use the options,
so that unexperienced users can take advantage of it