Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- fix related to the auto-hide menu not refreshing
- fix for "duplicate tabs" bug that existed with some versions of Firefox
- replaced vbm action "open new tab" with the actions "open new foreground tab" and "open new background tab"
- various bug fixes
- partial rewrite
- added: Firefox 2.0 compatibility
- change: improved theme compatibility
- change: reduced delay time to show filtered views faster (in 'All Views' list)
- fix: save functionality was not working on some systems due to file permissions
- known issue: autohide menu does not hide automatically on some systems
- if you use the StumbleUpon extension and the autohide menu does not open, try disabling StumbleUpon for the time being. An updated version has been uploaded to fix this and should be up shortly. (thanks WHealy for your informative email)